_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Napier is ....

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Welcome to Fantasy Island.....👍....(the contract not the season record)
    I saw da plane da plane

Default Re: Napier is ....

I am 100% sure Maggard has a plan....but just being curious....Would Jay Johnson be a candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    I am 100% sure Maggard has a plan....but just being curious....Would Jay Johnson be a candidate?
    He got fired at Minnesota and Colorado was pretty pedestrian on offense... think there are much better guys out there with south east connections.

Pete Golding has to get the 1st call

Alex Grinch is also some Maggard might have on his list

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Napier is AWESOME!!!

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    He got fired at Minnesota and Colorado was pretty pedestrian on offense... think there are much better guys out there with south east connections.

To be fair, I don't think anyone in the Gophers staff was restrained when PJ Fleck became HC. Also, Jay Johnson is largely responsible for Jake Fromm's early success at UGA.

I hope at some point the bowl system realizes that regional teams would help attendance in the non 6 bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I hope at some point the bowl system realizes that regional teams would help attendance in the non 6 bowls.
    All the bowls care about is cash. Right now, they get guaranteed cash from TV deals, which they prefer to the risk of attendance fluctuation. To get that TV money, they also give up the right to totally control the matchups.

CajunT is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

The entire staff was fired at Minnesota for playing athletes that were suspended by the administration. Jay Johnston is as good of X & O offensive mind out there today.

Why Golding? He's not an offensive mind, he played defense in college. He and Napier are two entirely different people.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The entire staff was fired at Minnesota for playing athletes that were suspended by the administration. Jay Johnston is as good of X & O offensive mind out there today.

Why Golding? He's not an offensive mind, he played defense in college. He and Napier are two entirely different people.
    From Louisiana, played in Mississippi ,coached in texas and went to the Nick Saban finishing school .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3