_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deleted Threads

Default Re: Deleted Threads

Bring back the thread.

We were also making traction with the Pod. Whether negative or not, people were talking about it! LOL

when i was new to rp, a butthurt-boardie "hammer" [there was a number behind hammer i think] wanted to fight me at the "eauxk" or something like that. i asked what that was, and he called me out as if everyone knew---i explained i did not in fact know, and wondered if it was like a cajunized "ok corral." then he calmed down and we were good. he was friends with z, who i'm board-friends with, and maybe he intervened for me. i don't think that is the video thing tho', huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    when i was new to rp, a butthurt-boardie "hammer" [there was a number behind hammer i think] wanted to fight me at the "eauxk" or something like that. i asked what that was, and he called me out as if everyone knew---i explained i did not in fact know, and wondered if it was like a cajunized "ok corral." then he calmed down and we were good. he was friends with z, who i'm board-friends with, and maybe he intervened for me. i don't think that is the video thing tho', huh?
    Nah, that's not the one I'm remembering.. It happened in town, at a restaurant/bar or something.

Maybe MAT and Vickie can set up an amateur MMA event and we can sell to help pay for Marlin's buyout.....

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Maybe MAT and Vickie can set up an amateur MMA event and we can sell to help pay for Marlin's buyout.....
    I don't hit women or mental patients.. It's not right. Not even for money..

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm a lover, not a fighter. Might ought to find MAT another opponent if fighting is the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I'm a lover, not a fighter. Might ought to find MAT another opponent if fighting is the game.
    Oh yea, now she's the victim.. hahahaha

Wait a minute, not sure if I am understanding this thread

...are you guys/gals saying you don't find pleasure in sifting through multiple pages of troll shít to find one intelligent post?

moorecajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Wait a minute, not sure if I am understanding this thread

...are you guys/gals saying you don't find pleasure in sifting through multiple pages of troll shít to find one intelligent post?

I don't mind the friendly banter between opposing team fans coming on and discussing upcoming or just played games, and example would be the app state fan who comes on from time to time, however the laturd trolls and others who constantly clog up the posts should be banned, especially since the ignore feature has gotten iffy and since the dot feature has been disabled

Is this the thread to which you are referring?:

http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...-vs-Tigers-NCG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2