_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    The trick is to treat your woman right all year long and she won't care about some fake ___ holiday.
    Amen bro

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,069

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Prediction: We win the West and are the #2 seed behind South Alabama at the league tournament.

    And, to quote Tony, "it will be a good Memorial Day."
    You think Coastal will be in rebuilding mode this season?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,694

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    You think Coastal will be in rebuilding mode this season?
    Well, they're always going to be good. But their losses were pretty significant. I think South will be better than they are this year.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    19,996

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Well, they're always going to be good. But their losses were pretty significant. I think South will be better than they are this year.
    Agreed. South is due for a big season.
    Coastal is rebuilding their pitching staff and replacing some big bats, but they have plenty of talent on the roster. They will be tough later in the season, I think.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,694

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Agreed. South is due for a big season.
    Coastal is rebuilding their pitching staff and replacing some big bats, but they have plenty of talent on the roster. They will be tough later in the season, I think.
    Agreed. We get them early. Opening conference weekend.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Well, they're always going to be good. But their losses were pretty significant. I think South will be better than they are this year.
    I'm ready to see what guys like Talley and Hagedorn can do at the plate.

  7. #67
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,291

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I'm ready to see what guys like Talley and Hagedorn can do at the plate.
    I'm ready to see what Deggs can do with Windy. Hitters at the corners would be nice this year.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,451

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    The biggest takeaway I had was his discussion about RPI driving lack of patience in development. Definitely leads to more innings on your pitchers early and then for hitters, if you start slow (especially if you have no history of success) it makes it very difficult to keep running them out there.

    This may be a contributing reason to the lack of freshmen making the roster this season.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,694

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    There were lots of things that resulted in the lack of freshmen this season.


  10. #70
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,291

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    There were lots of things that resulted in the lack of freshmen this season.
    Well aren't you just full of LOTS of information here.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,451

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    There were lots of things that resulted in the lack of freshmen this season.
    Agreed, that is why I said 'a contributing reason'.

  12. #72
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    6,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Prediction: We win the West and are the #2 seed behind South Alabama at the league tournament.

    And, to quote Tony, "it will be a good Memorial Day."
    That sounds like 40 ish wins.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well aren't you just full of LOTS of information here.
    He posts just enough to make sure everyone knows he has more information than they do. No meaningful contributions. Mostly Just uses this board for information for his radio show...the one that has been dying on the vine since he decided to attack the majority of fans who used to listen.

    If my career for the past 20+ years was to be the "Voice of the Ragin' Cajuns" and I didn't know more about the program than the average guy on a fan board I would be ashamed. Actually, the fact that he needs to make cryptic posts like this to remind Cajun Fans he has more inside information than them is embarrassing enough.

    By the way...Where is that last post from Bird of Paradise swearing off Ragin' Pagin?

  14. #74
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,291

    Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    He posts just enough to make sure everyone knows he has more information than they do. No meaningful contributions. Mostly Just uses this board for information for his radio show...the one that has been dying on the vine since he decided to attack the majority of fans who used to listen.

    If my career for the past 20+ years was to be the "Voice of the Ragin' Cajuns" and I didn't know more about the program than the average guy on a fan board I would be ashamed. Actually, the fact that he needs to make cryptic posts like this to remind Cajun Fans he has more inside information than them is embarrassing enough.

    By the way...Where is that last post from Bird of Paradise swearing off Ragin' Pagin?
    Dead on the same vine 🤔

  15. #75
    DieHard1280's Avatar
    DieHard1280 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harker Heights, TX
    Posts
    6,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    He posts just enough to make sure everyone knows he has more information than they do. No meaningful contributions. Mostly Just uses this board for information for his radio show...the one that has been dying on the vine since he decided to attack the majority of fans who used to listen.

    If my career for the past 20+ years was to be the "Voice of the Ragin' Cajuns" and I didn't know more about the program than the average guy on a fan board I would be ashamed. Actually, the fact that he needs to make cryptic posts like this to remind Cajun Fans he has more inside information than them is embarrassing enough.

    By the way...Where is that last post from Bird of Paradise swearing off Ragin' Pagin?
    If meaningful contributions were a prerequisite here, it would be an awfully lonely place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •