_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    The trick is to treat your woman right all year long and she won't care about some fake ___ holiday.
    Amen bro

Default Re: Coach Deggs on Morning Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Prediction: We win the West and are the #2 seed behind South Alabama at the league tournament.

And, to quote Tony, "it will be a good Memorial Day."
    You think Coastal will be in rebuilding mode this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    You think Coastal will be in rebuilding mode this season?
    Well, they're always going to be good. But their losses were pretty significant. I think South will be better than they are this year.

Well, they're always going to be good. But their losses were pretty significant. I think South will be better than they are this year.
    Agreed. South is due for a big season.
    Coastal is rebuilding their pitching staff and replacing some big bats, but they have plenty of talent on the roster. They will be tough later in the season, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Agreed. South is due for a big season.
    Coastal is rebuilding their pitching staff and replacing some big bats, but they have plenty of talent on the roster. They will be tough later in the season, I think.
    Agreed. We get them early. Opening conference weekend.

I'm ready to see what guys like Talley and Hagedorn can do at the plate.

CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I'm ready to see what guys like Talley and Hagedorn can do at the plate.
    I'm ready to see what Deggs can do with Windy. Hitters at the corners would be nice this year.

The biggest takeaway I had was his discussion about RPI driving lack of patience in development. Definitely leads to more innings on your pitchers early and then for hitters, if you start slow (especially if you have no history of success) it makes it very difficult to keep running them out there.

This may be a contributing reason to the lack of freshmen making the roster this season.

There were lots of things that resulted in the lack of freshmen this season.

CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Well aren't you just full of LOTS of information here.

Agreed, that is why I said 'a contributing reason'.

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Prediction: We win the West and are the #2 seed behind South Alabama at the league tournament.

And, to quote Tony, "it will be a good Memorial Day."
    That sounds like 40 ish wins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well aren't you just full of LOTS of information here.
    He posts just enough to make sure everyone knows he has more information than they do. No meaningful contributions. Mostly Just uses this board for information for his radio show...the one that has been dying on the vine since he decided to attack the majority of fans who used to listen.

If my career for the past 20+ years was to be the "Voice of the Ragin' Cajuns" and I didn't know more about the program than the average guy on a fan board I would be ashamed. Actually, the fact that he needs to make cryptic posts like this to remind Cajun Fans he has more inside information than them is embarrassing enough.

By the way...Where is that last post from Bird of Paradise swearing off Ragin' Pagin?

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    He posts just enough to make sure everyone knows he has more information than they do. No meaningful contributions. Mostly Just uses this board for information for his radio show...the one that has been dying on the vine since he decided to attack the majority of fans who used to listen.

If my career for the past 20+ years was to be the "Voice of the Ragin' Cajuns" and I didn't know more about the program than the average guy on a fan board I would be ashamed. Actually, the fact that he needs to make cryptic posts like this to remind Cajun Fans he has more inside information than them is embarrassing enough.

By the way...Where is that last post from Bird of Paradise swearing off Ragin' Pagin?
    Dead on the same vine 🤔

DieHard1280 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post

If meaningful contributions were a prerequisite here, it would be an awfully lonely place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4