_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Correct, your first sentence. And that was with free tailgate invites - booze and food.
    So they had to make an appearance, it wasn't just game tickets.

People are so introverted these days.

Default Re: New Ragin Cajun Army Episode: RCAF with Lee de Leon and Hans Malebranche

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    So they had to make an appearance, it wasn't just game tickets.

People are so introverted these days.
    That's actually very true.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Correct, your first sentence. And that was with free tailgate invites - booze and food.
    What year did this occur?

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I learned more new info about RCAF from this short interview than my cumulative knowledge possessed.

I am very impressed with Mr. DeLeon.

ps Matt's followup questions were excellent.
    Finally had time to listen to entire version. Agree it was very informative and hosts did excellent job with questions. Encourage all who participate here to give it a listen. Major thing I learned is that much of corporate fund raising goes through Learfield. Generally that involves advertising of course and is not considered a donation. There are other things of that nature Lee explains as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3