_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: McNeese ineligible for 2020 post season

Default Re: McNeese ineligible for 2020 post season

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No political body would ever research this unless directed. Savings would come with the elimination of duplicate administrative costs thru consolidation at LSU, UL, Tech or UNO.
    I understand, but I'm not sure there would be that much in savings... I don't know, which is why I asked if there had ever been a study.

Well, their h/c coach bailed.

https://www.kplctv.com/2020/01/11/re...t-syracuse-oc/

And...somewhat related, SUNO cutting athletics next year

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/e...7-0b6b97375b54

RaginDave is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    soon to be Lafayette, La, formerly NC and previously Bucktown, Metairie, La

Florida a&m is dropping men's tennis and cross country will save university 2.4 million dollars.

That's a ____ty thing he did.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Florida a&m is dropping men's tennis and cross country will save university 2.4 million dollars.
    Be nice, our tennis team beat them twice this week.

McNeese in dire straits now. Attendance was a big concern before this, and of course some locals want one of their own, because one of them wouldn't do this to McNeese.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

.....lol..you know they would love coach Leger....well I guess!

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

SUNO is an outdated unnecessary university. Cancel sports and it's still redundant.

RaginDave is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    soon to be Lafayette, La, formerly NC and previously Bucktown, Metairie, La

Be nice, our tennis team beat them twice this week.

McNeese in dire straits now. Attendance was a big concern before this, and of course some locals want one of their own, because one of them wouldn't do this to McNeese.
    I know it is unfortunate, they are playing a lame duck season. Each of their student athletes know that they are no longer going to be playing collegiate tennis next season and their coach is currently a volunteer coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't think UL "growth" applies to all resentment, but effort has certainly been put forth to contain it.

McNeese, Nicholls, LSUe, and even LSUa would not exist if not for UL growth.

McNeese was established in "SouthWestern" Louisiana the very year UL became the 2nd largest University in the state.

Nicholls was established when UL requested more housing to accommodate the GI bill.

LSUe was established when UL proved the need to open a campus in New Iberia.
    All great points. Don't forget about the Government's knowledge of UFO's, particularly in Roswell NM. Also, Kennedy was really shot from the Grassy Knoll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    All great points. Don't forget about the Government's knowledge of UFO's, particularly in Roswell NM. Also, Kennedy was really shot from the Grassy Knoll.
    I see you crawled out from the cabinet you damn ____ roach. Hows the trailer park?

Blog Entries

McNeese is in a pickle, would feel bad for them.....but these are mostly self inflicted problems.

1) Head Coach leaves a couple weeks before NSD which is much bigger for FCS in Feb signing period.

2) with academic probation next year ( & possibly longer), their top talent pipeline, 1-A transfers is WAY down, Nichols and Southeastern getting the top transfers now.

3) There is no coaching continuity as several top assistants already left for greener pastures, now the HC flies the coup.

4) McNeese will have more fans in Lafayette in Sept than at any of their home games.

5) The best coach they've had in years left them....for ULM.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    McNeese is in a pickle, would feel bad for them.....but these are mostly self inflicted problems.

1) Head Coach leaves a couple weeks before NSD which is much bigger for FCS in Feb signing period.

2) with academic probation next year ( & possibly longer), their top talent pipeline, 1-A transfers is WAY down, Nichols and Southeastern getting the top transfers now.

3) There is no coaching continuity as several top assistants already left for greener pastures, now the HC flies the coup.

4) McNeese will have more fans in Lafayette in Sept than at any of their home games.

5) The best coach they've had in years left them....for ULM.
    I hope we hang 70 on them next year

You have zero credibility when you forget Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself...

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    I hope we hang 70 on them next year
    By halftime if possible. That sinking ship needs a good pummeling.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    That's a ____ty thing he did.
    He looked out for his own well being. OC at a P5 school may have a guarantee and a substantial pay increase.

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Meh.....

do they lose scholarships as well? i think that or the apr might affect them counting towards our bowl eligibility, in the amount of wins we can count

apr is a bigger question for how is there even a game tomorrow night, one team is ranked third in the nation in APR, behind only two service academies, while the other is 111th. if ncaa really wanted teeth in that program, teams that cant even make the top 110 should not be eligible

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    apr is a bigger question for how is there even a game tomorrow night, one team is ranked third in the nation in APR, behind only two service academies, while the other is 111th. if ncaa really wanted teeth in that program, teams that cant even make the top 110 should not be eligible
    There was a news article last week where the admission of students that didn't meet the flagship's threshold was called into question. Can't find it on line. Amazing, it disappears, someone must had been overcome by fresh Walmart silkscreen.

Wasn't our MBB crippled awhile back due to APR issues? I know Keith Richard cleaned up ULM's mess, but it took years.

Kind of like Alabama getting favoritism since the SEC office is located in Birmingham. Amirite?

LSU fans should be the last fanbase commenting on conspiracy theories.

Blog Entries

I gave you a timelines you give me sight lines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3