_ _ _ _

Thread: Stevie Artigue

Lafayette, La, formerly NC and previously Bucktown, Metairie, La

Default Stevie Artigue

I don't want to jinx the guy and most of his kicks have been from inside 30 yards, but FYI, Stevie Artigue has MADE 6 of his last 7 kicks including 5 in a row and also is 43 of 44 on PAT's.

Maybe he has turned the corner.

Default Re: Stevie Artigue

Not only that but he's hitting it pure. Some of his early XPs would not have been good from 27

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Not only that but he's hitting it pure. Some of his early XPs would not have been good from 27
    That's the key! Striking it great. Good rotation and staying on line. Seems he's figured it out. Glad for him. Good for my blood pressure!! LOL

Wasn't he kicking while hurt early on? Think that's what I recall hearing.! Hoping he's 100% now. Sure is kicking like it. Way to go Coach for sticking with this young man.

Rainman66 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Another example of quality coaching, I think. Coach Powledge does really good work.

The missed season and trusting his knee probably contributed to his slow start. Really glad to see him coming around.

It was a brutal 1st half of the season, but it is nice to see Artigue hitting some FG's. Happy for him and the team.