_ _ _ _

Thread: Preview: Louisiana at Texas State

Default Preview: Louisiana at Texas State

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team opens a three-match road trip beginning on Friday when it travels to San Marcos, Texas to visit defending Sun Belt Conference champion Texas State at the Bobcat Soccer Complex.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana at Texas State

Texas State wins 1-0. 2-2-2 in SBC, 6th.

At ULM Sunday.

https://sunbeltsports.org/standings.aspx?path=wsoc

Our next 3 games are ULM, GSU, and GSU. All below us in the standings. I don't see us losing any of the 3 the way we're playing defense. 3 wins would be great but we got to get the ball in the goal.

Bad news, we've scored 5 goals in 6 conf games and 3 of them against coastal. Good news, we're 2-2-2 in conf with the lack of offense. My hope is coach is pushing defense to be competitive in games till he can get more talent on offense. Although we have outshot and and held possession over a number of opponents in losses. Definitely heading in the right direction. Of course there weren't many directions to go after the last regime.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Can football borrow a kicker? Asking for a friend.

I've been to some of the home games this season and this team controls a ton of the possession. I do know that he said at the press conference last week that Texas State was a pretty tough team but I expected to get at least a point out of the match. I'm looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I've been to some of the home games this season and this team controls a ton of the possession. I do know that he said at the press conference last week that Texas State was a pretty tough team but I expected to get at least a point out of the match. I'm looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here
    We haven't allowed more than 1 goal in conference, which is impressive. So you would like to think if we get one goal of our own we could get a point, which would have been the case last night

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    We haven't allowed more than 1 goal in conference, which is impressive. So you would like to think if we get one goal of our own we could get a point, which would have been the case last night
    Yeah definitely and I believe we outshot them as well so I know for Coach it's got to be frustrating when the balls aren't on target.