_ _ _ _
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Results 201 to 208 of 208

Thread: Way to go, coach

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    19,182

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    . While I understand the questions about play calling on Wednesday night, I believe the result Wednesday night was due to their talent being superior than ours.
    At QB, K, and NT vs Center. Yes. Overall, no. Just my thoughts on it.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    8,389
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    At QB, K, and NT vs Center. Yes. Overall, no. Just my thoughts on it.
    First time I saw Vallot get out manned. He will be a great one when he gets his technique down and with more off season work outs. He is the kind of player I love. A walk on success story.Great dude too!!

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    19,182

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    First time I saw Vallot get out manned. He will be a great one when he gets his technique down and with more off season work outs. He is the kind of player I love. A walk on success story.Great dude too!!
    Shane is a good dude. He is learning a doing a great job of learning on the job. He was never exposed to that level of play. He will be better. I know it.

  4. #204
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,350

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    At QB, K, and NT vs Center. Yes. Overall, no. Just my thoughts on it.
    Dude, you trashed their QB for a frickin week. Very weak on your part. You really don't think people pay attention? Shut up sometimes and just listen. You are not the know all be all.

  5. #205
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,081

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    At QB, K, and NT vs Center. Yes. Overall, no. Just my thoughts on it.
    If they are better at those positions and everything else is even, does that not mean they are a superior club from a physical standpoint. By the way, I don't remember the guy's name but I would add linebacker as a position they are slightly stronger than the Cajuns due to the guy who was in our backfield most of the night.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    He also might be the strongest guy in the weightroom, as an 18 year old Fr.
    It's that Erath water...it has powers you know

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,677

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    He also might be the strongest guy in the weightroom, as an 18 year old Fr.
    Jax is stronger than Dotson? If he's anywhere close to Dotson or Hunt then he's a grown ___ man

    Is he injured or just doing a traditional redshirt?

    On the discussion of Vallot, he has been solid but was overmatched Wednesday by a veteran NT. If he keeps progressing can Prudhomme play guard next season or does he gets the center spot back?

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    19,182

    Default Re: Way to go, coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If they are better at those positions and everything else is even, does that not mean they are a superior club from a physical standpoint. By the way, I don't remember the guy's name but I would add linebacker as a position they are slightly stronger than the Cajuns due to the guy who was in our backfield most of the night.
    LB was Davis-Gaither. Guy is a nightmare.
    I like our DEs and Corners over theirs. I'll take our Backs over theirs. I still like our offensive line better, I just think they had never seen a team like App St (specifically Shane and OT). Unfortunately our TE situation is what it is, but that would have been a huge X factor in this game. This is really where Chase's injury hurts us.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •