_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Knowing Your Place

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'll take "Why should we give a fumble" for 200, Alex.
    I've already explained...next time UL tries to buck the system, we'll be told to know our place like all the other schools in-state. Book it.

  2. #42
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,205

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'll take "Why should we give a fumble" for 200, Alex.
    You fumbled with this thread because you drew attention to a situation that did not involve us one faking IOTA.

    We will be laughed at for this thread. It demonstrates insecurity.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    13,162

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    To me it Just sounds like a guy that eventually wants a job at LSU


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,575

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You fumbled with this thread because you drew attention to a situation that did not involve us on faking IOTA.

    We will be laughed at for this thread. It demonstrates insecurity.
    Insecutity is worrying about what a corndog thinks.

  5. #45
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,205

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Insecutity is worrying about what a corndog thinks.
    When we analyze things based upon what happens in our blanket, we are doomed.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,575

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    When we analyze things based upon what happens in our blanket, we are doomed.
    I'm sure what happens on a internet sports board really impacts decisions made at the highest levels of government. I'm sure T-Joe and F. King Alexander are keeping notes.

  7. #47
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,205

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I'm sure what happens on a internet sports board really impacts decisions made at the highest levels of government. I'm sure T-Joe and F. King Alexander are keeping notes.
    Yes, you right, everything you say is K R A P and really don't matter.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You fumbled with this thread because you drew attention to a situation that did not involve us one faking IOTA.

    We will be laughed at for this thread. It demonstrates insecurity.
    I would say what demonstrates insecurity is their fans bringing us up out of nowhere for not kissing their rear ends.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    SICKENING.


  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    3,071

    Default

    That's why NSU will never be anybody. Gotta dream big to get where're ya wanna be. That letter was so weak.

    Louisiana better never do that!


  11. #51
    LaCajunsFan's Avatar
    LaCajunsFan is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Streets
    Posts
    5,367

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I would say what demonstrates insecurity is their fans bringing us up out of nowhere for not kissing their rear ends.
    Yes.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    21,380
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Unique job application.


  13. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    He forgot to say "thanks for the check".


  14. #54
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,720

    Default Re: Knowing Your Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    That won't happen because the friends I have who are LSU fans or grads wouldn't say that. That's because I don't keep friendships with trash.

    But I'll say it again, NSU went into that stadium and scored two TDs in the first half.
    Not an excuse about us never scoring a TD, but Turbine has a score that only makes sense with a TD or a couple of safeties.

    Second point, LSU coaches absolutely us not allowing a TD ever as motivation. I doubt they do that with anyone else.

  15. #55
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    SICKENING.
    84, just an FYI, I met your dad Thursday. He sat with us for the QB Club luncheon. Nice fellow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •