_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tulane vs Houston

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Tulane vs Houston

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We were on the right side. That's about as bad a beat as you'll see. Missed FG, dropped TD, trick play, circus catch & run to end the game. Shoot me now.
    LOL

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I didn't realize Tulane ran the fake kneel. The "Annexation of Puerto Rico!"

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We were on the right side. That's about as bad a beat as you'll see. Missed FG, dropped TD, trick play, circus catch & run to end the game. Shoot me now.
    Not to mention that Tulane field goal that would have hit the upright but was high enough to clear it and was called good.

I had the privilege of watching the final touchdown develop right in front of me. Applesauce makes hudspeth look like a genius in terms of roster management. Feel like uh is where the Cajuns were last year. Simply missing too many pieces. All over the field. Quarterback has been exposed. Simply not accurate enough.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Just think if Hud woulda landed that Tulane gig!
    I think he would have ran out of steam the same time when he did here. They would have got Fitz the same time we had gotten Napier. Hud elevated our program but just couldn't keep it there.

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    I had the privilege of watching the final touchdown develop right in front of me. Applesauce makes hudspeth look like a genius in terms of roster management. Feel like uh is where the Cajuns were last year. Simply missing too many pieces. All over the field. Quarterback has been exposed. Simply not accurate enough.
    Our defense is progressing, Houston's won't!!!!!!

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Our defense is progressing, Houston's won't!!!!!!
    4 games in 19 days makes it tough to
    Game plan. I don't buy the fatigue part of it, as much as I believe that Holgerson and staff didn't get to implement a full game plan for Tulane.

Tulane also seemed to catch every break. To their credit they took advantage of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post

And to think that Applewhite was the darling of the NCCA not too long ago. I THOUGHT he was gonna be the next star.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    4 games in 19 days makes it tough to
    Game plan. I don't buy the fatigue part of it, as much as I believe that Holgerson and staff didn't get to implement a full game plan for Tulane.

Tulane also seemed to catch every break. To their credit they took advantage of it.
    Holgerson never played defense in WV, he won't in Houston.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Holgerson never played defense in WV, he won't in Houston.
    That's very true.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It was a resurrection. When you kill someone after coming back from the dead, that's sayin something.
    .....present tense......figure of speech.....hyperbole!)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....present tense......figure of speech.....hyperbole!)
    All that in one line. Must be from Vermilion Parish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3