_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: GA. Southern game tickets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,863

    Default GA. Southern game tickets

    Visiting fans in section H or HH. I'm staying in Augusta and driving 80 miles to game. Closer for me than driving to Savannah. Best bet if you want to fly in is nola to Augusta., better rates than anything I've seen going into Savannah...


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Visiting fans in section H or HH. I'm staying in Augusta and driving 80 miles to game. Closer for me than driving to Savannah. Best bet if you want to fly in is nola to Augusta., better rates than anything I've seen going into Savannah...

    I'm gonna fly direct to ATL from LFT and drive to Statesboro. Should be there by 1 PM. Catch the Braves game on Sunday before heading back to the airport.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,863

    Default Re: GA. Southern game tickets

    Sweet, I'll pm you on game day...Facebook ragin cajuns football fan page has included a post from a GA. Southern fan about tailgate invite.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Sweet, I'll pm you on game day...Facebook ragin cajuns football fan page has included a post from a GA. Southern fan about tailgate invite.
    Perfect

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,380

    Default Re: GA. Southern game tickets

    Do you think it's necessary to get these tickets ahead of time?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Do you think it's necessary to get these tickets ahead of time?
    Nope...but per GS ticket page, price goes up on game day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •