_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana at Ohio Kickoff Time Set

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun'Eer View Post
    Does anyone know how to buy tickets through the university? I went to ragin cajuns website and was directed to Ticketmaster (puke) but tickets for the Ohio game are not available. I went to the Ohio website but want to sit in visitors section with other Cajun fans and buy tickets through UL if possible.

I was planning a tailgate but I think my son and I will just walk around and take in the campus/area. Anyone else have plans?

Thanks
    In years past, away tickets were made available through ragincajuns.com, but didn't show up this year for whatever reason. I plan to get tickets at the stadium since I don't envision availability to be an issue.

We are planning to do the same as you pregame. Meet some locals and sip on a little bourbon.

Looks like there are a few bars within walking distance of the stadium. Might be a good starting point.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Louisiana at Ohio Kickoff Time Set

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Saturday forecast is high of 86 and low of 61. It should be pretty comfortable for both teams.
    Well, I messed up, that is the forecast for this weekend not next.

Here is the forecast when we play.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Louisiana at Ohio Kickoff Time Set

We are expecting the Georgia Southern kickoff to be at 5pm CDT. But that's far from official.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    We are expecting the Georgia Southern kickoff to be at 5pm CDT. But that's far from official.
    Good to know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    In years past, away tickets were made available through ragincajuns.com, but didn't show up this year for whatever reason. I plan to get tickets at the stadium since I don't envision availability to be an issue.

We are planning to do the same as you pregame. Meet some locals and sip on a little bourbon.

Looks like there are a few bars within walking distance of the stadium. Might be a good starting point.
    Lierfield ticketing needs to take that operation...always seems to be issues with each sports season. They have systems and standards...not sure if the local team does or not, based on what's posted here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2