_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mississippi State Players To Miss Bulk Of Season

Default Re: Mississippi State Players To Miss Bulk Of Season

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    They are not releasing the names of the players and it is up to the coaches discresion on which games each player will be held out in. According to an article that I read, it will be announced on a case by case basis. I think in total it was 10 players, but some were basketball. So I would assume a handful will miss our game, likely some of these will be guys who would make an impact, because I am sure they are going to want them for the games vs some of their SEC opponents.
    that makes sense.....uggh.... you are too dumb to pass your classes, ...scratch that. you are a little smart so can still play four games.....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Wow, that's a pretty light slap on the wrist for those players. I understand the school is alleged to be ignorant, but that's BS.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    a. i think we have reached a point in society where grades should not be subject to privacy act.... b. same goes for scholarships moneys. ...people are complaining about student loan debt, unequal pay, etc,etc.proove it...all we hear is show the taxes for trump but not others

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    State coach would be a complete idiot if he burned any of the 10 playing against UL. Each player only gets 4 games to play the entire year ......Any starters by default need to play 4 SEC games. More specifically......they need to be 4 SEC West games, except Bama. Mail that one in.

does this coupled with the new redshirt rule, mean they can be punished, play and redshirt all at same time? almost seems like a reward

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    does this coupled with the new redshirt rule, mean they can be punished, play and redshirt all at same time? almost seems like a reward
    Technically yes that's a possibility, if they haven't been redshirted already

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Tutors taking test for them 101
    And they are still on the team. They should be demoted to "we don't need you anymore"...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2