_ _ _ _

Thread: U.S. National Team to Play Exhibition Games at Lamson Park

1. Default U.S. National Team to Play Exhibition Games at Lamson Park

Softball enthusiasts in and around the Acadiana area are invited to experience the sport at its highest level, and catch a glimpse of some of the best in the world in one of the most picturesque environments in the nation, when Team USA and Scrap Yard Fast Pitch compete in a series of exhibitions set for July 23-25 at Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: U.S. National Team to Play Exhibition Games at Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Softball enthusiasts in and around the Acadiana area are invited to experience the sport at its highest level, and catch a glimpse of some of the best in the world in one of the most picturesque environments in the nation, when Team USA and Scrap Yard Fast Pitch compete in a series of exhibitions set for July 23-25 at Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD
    Don't think there will be much of a crowd at $30 per ticket for grandstand seats.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Don't think there will be much of a crowd at $30 per ticket for grandstand seats.
    That's $10 per game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    That's $10 per game.
    You can buy a booklet for all 3 games for $90, so that's $30 a game for the grandstand.

I'll pay $10 to be in the outfield. Definitely worth it.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: U.S. National Team to Play Exhibition Games at Lamson Park

I will be there for one game at least. Depends on work schedule. Can't afford 2 tickets at $90 a piece for both wife and I to go. So may just get 2 walk ups.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I will be there for one game at least. Depends on work schedule. Can't afford 2 tickets at $90 a piece for both wife and I to go. So may just get 2 walk ups.
    Sounds like the wife has to stay home then...j/j