_ _ _ _

Thread: LaSU Football now in NCAA crosshairs for filtering money to player's father

Default LaSU Football now in NCAA crosshairs for filtering money to player's father

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/new-rev...003319448.html

First basketball, now football. Hope they finally do something instead of looking the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/new-rev...003319448.html

First basketball, now football. Hope they finally do something instead of looking the other way.
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

Blog Entries

Default Re: LaSU Football now in NCAA crosshairs for filtering money to player's father

Bama would love to deflect.. perennial cheater Auburn would too

Default Re: LaSU Football now in NCAA crosshairs for filtering money to player's father

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath.
    I know. Just wishful thinking.

Due to amount of time that has passed, only thing happening there is Howdy Doody is going to jail.

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Bama would love to deflect.. perennial cheater Auburn would too
    Lol. You must be a trigger fan.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Will this be another case where it's apparent to the rest of the world that a university is knowing and maliciously breaking the rules and the NCAA only gives the P5 school a slap on the wrist?

Hopefully the NCAA is keeping to their word and thoroughly investigating all of these "big" programs. They certainly do a thorough job dropping the hammer on the little guys.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: LaSU Football now in NCAA crosshairs for filtering money to player's father

It looks like an overzealous Tiger fan did do some criminal activities. Provable rule violations are still protected by a big cliff to climb with the defensive embankments fully entrenched.

You guys are paranoid. USC, a program far more valuable than LSU was gutted for things many think was excessive. Bama got more than a slap on the football wrist before Saban. Granted they technically could have gotten the death penalty, but the NCAA has clearly avoided that since SMU.

LSU is more loved by the NCAA than UL, but not than Alabama, and Southern Cal. They're just better at cheating, after all they are the love child of Huey Long, and later Eddy Edwards, they've got over a century of political cheating tutoring them.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

If the ncaa is dragging there feet until this blows over and lsu walks away with "you good" by the ncaa, why don't the UL's and others bring a lawsuit against them for sweeping this under the rug. Is the ncaa so big that they are immune to any wrong doings? I know the answer already, just had to ask.