_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

  1. UL Basketball Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Season ticket renewals for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball are currently underway for the 2019-20 season. Season ticket prices have been set for the 2019-20 season ...


  2. #2
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,743

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Season ticket renewals for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball are currently underway for the 2019-20 season. Season ticket prices have been set for the 2019-20 season ...

    I haven't heard a peep about the schedule yet. I'd really like to see who's on the schedule before immediately renewing my tickets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,213

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I haven't heard a peep about the schedule yet. I'd really like to see who's on the schedule before immediately renewing my tickets.
    Probably the usual suspects:

    -Conference teams
    -McNeese
    -Loyola(NO)
    -UNO
    -Bahamas State U
    -LSU-E
    -Lafayette High
    -Brother Martin
    -Cathedral Carmel

  4. #4
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    6,355

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the usual suspects:

    -Conference teams
    -McNeese
    -Loyola(NO)
    -UNO
    -Bahamas State U
    -LSU-E
    -Lafayette High
    -Brother Martin
    -Cathedral Carmel
    What is really sad is that two or three of those are likely really on the schedule.

  5. #5
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,975

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the usual suspects:

    -Conference teams
    -McNeese
    -Loyola(NO)
    -UNO
    -Bahamas State U
    -LSU-E
    -Lafayette High
    -Brother Martin
    -Cathedral Carmel
    Don't sleep on Cathedral. I hear they've got a 5' 7" center that's a beast.

  6. #6
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,057

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don't sleep on Cathedral. I hear they've got a 5' 7" center that's a beast.
    And a 6' 2" Shootin Guard with dunking skills. Fatima better recruit over the summer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    18,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the usual suspects:

    -Conference teams
    -McNeese
    -Loyola(NO)
    -UNO
    -Bahamas State U
    -LSU-E
    -Lafayette High
    -Brother Martin
    -Cathedral Carmel
    Strong compared to last year...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don't sleep on Cathedral. I hear they've got a 5' 7" center that's a beast.
    But we have a nicer gym

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    But we have a nicer gym
    Class of the conference puts a target on our back"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    I've honestly been debating with myself for the last two days on if I want to renew or not. That in and of itself should probably give me my answer.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,418

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    What happens if we renew tickets... but don't pay the separate excellence fee?


  12. #12
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    6,355

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    What happens if we renew tickets... but don't pay the separate excellence fee?
    If this is a serious question; the answer is that you can't.

    I am tempted to send them a note that I will renew when I see some evidence that they earn the excellence fee.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the usual suspects:

    -Conference teams
    -McNeese
    -Loyola(NO)
    -UNO
    -Bahamas State U
    -LSU-E
    -Lafayette High
    -Brother Martin
    -Cathedral Carmel
    Don't forget Carencro Middle...

  14. #14
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,917

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    What is really sad is that two or three of those are likely really on the schedule.
    ......Hey VoB—-I checked yesterday with the monies for season ticket seats that we were wondering about....all these particular funds go to athletics....think some now are paying off the APC.....but none going away from the athletic department to pay anything else in UL!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    If this is a serious question; the answer is that you can't.

    I am tempted to send them a note that I will renew when I see some evidence that they earn the excellence fee.
    I'm serious...it's 2 separate invoices...guess i would receive a phone call

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    10,789

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don't sleep on Cathedral. I hear they've got a 5' 7" center that's a beast.
    LOL

  17. #17
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,443

    UL Basketball Re: Ragin' Cajuns basketball season ticket renewals underway

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......Hey VoB—-I checked yesterday with the monies for season ticket seats that we were wondering about....all these particular funds go to athletics....think some now are paying off the APC.....but none going away from the athletic department to pay anything else in UL!!!
    The way I recall the first couple years of RCAF was the university funded athletic department cuts mirrored the RCAF general funds growth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •