_ _ _ _

Thread: Mason Templet question

Default Mason Templet question

guys,

Just wondering, I know that Mason Templet played 2017 at LSU, he then transferred to LSUE for 2018, but I do not see where he played anywhere in 2019?

Is he still in baseball at all?

I may have missed where he quit baseball if there was an injury or something, but wondering, thanks.

Default Re: Mason Templet question

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    guys,

Just wondering, I know that Mason Templet played 2017 at LSU, he then transferred to LSUE for 2018, but I do not see where he played anywhere in 2019?

Is he still in baseball at all?

I may have missed where he quit baseball if there was an injury or something, but wondering, thanks.
    If memory serves me he was scheduled to transfer to UL for the 2019 season but re-tore his labrum summer of 2018 while playing summer ball. I believe he has decided to hang up his baseball cleats for good.

☝️That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    If memory serves me he was scheduled to transfer to UL for the 2019 season but re-tore his labrum summer of 2018 while playing summer ball. I believe he has decided to hang up his baseball cleats for good.
    ...and its unfortunate because he was an excellent baseball player and a fine young man.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    ...and its unfortunate because he was an excellent baseball player and a fine young man.
    He still is a fine young man.