_ _ _ _

Thread: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the way

1. UL Softball Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the way

Not a day goes by when I don't think about Geri Ann Glasco. I struggle to make sense of it all, and I can't come to reason with how such a beautiful soul and human being could be taken from us so soon.

There is no getting around the pain that so many, particularly her family, have endured. Amid the tears, I try to remember all of the good times I had with G -- both on and off the softball field -- and I gain a little peace knowing what a meaningful life she lived and how many lives she impacted during her time with us.

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Did somebody cut some onions?

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Wow.

That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Did somebody cut some onions?
    Think l smell some onions somewhere!

Great article. What an amazing impact & legacy Geri Ann has left! I am so glad she chose to be here. And so sad that she left us much too soon ...

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great article.

Well worth the time to read.

A proper tribute to a fine young lady.

AMEN!!

Awesome article!!