_ _ _ _
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Justin Miller Leaving the UL MBB Program

Default Re: Justin Miller Leaving the UL MBB Program

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStrong View Post
    Im not the only Ragin Pagin peep that understands. These old RP gurus have pumped kids up before and they don't pan out. Last year they were high on Gladney and Hayes, both are gone now. One guy said that DOU DOU was an excellent ball handler. Kyrie Irving and Chris Paul are excellent ball handlers. Not a PF from JUCO.
    I don't remember anybody pumping up Gladney or Hayes. They were going to have an opportunity to fill a role we needed and we were hoping they could do this well but I don't recall any type of expectations for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I did mean Dou was a good ball handler for a forward. I was not comparing him to guards.
    I think just about everyone knew what you were referencing when you made the comment. Well almost everyone...

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I don't remember anybody pumping up Gladney or Hayes. They were going to have an opportunity to fill a role we needed and we were hoping they could do this well but I don't recall any type of expectations for either.
    You're right. The juco kid was a role player not an major answer. Gladney was a guy who might be very good in year two or three. But he was viewed as part of a real good class somehow.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13