_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Athletics: 16th Annual Hot & Spicy Golf Tournament Coming Soon

Default Re: Athletics: 16th Annual Hot & Spicy Golf Tournament Coming Soon

Is this just the list for the golf sponsorship? Or is this the list for RCAF donation level?

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Is this just the list for the golf sponsorship? Or is this the list for RCAF donation level?
    Is it possible donors whom donate way more than I do get put in RCAF publications more than once?

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Looks like we dive right to the bottom when asking for money...Red should be ashamed...see a few others on the list who should be ashamed as well...
    Ease up. He's got upkeep on private planes and his hot rod collection.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    This is from the list of all 2018 RCAF donors. (SOURCE: 2018 football program).

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    This is from the list of all 2018 RCAF donors. (SOURCE: 2018 football program).
    Then you have no idea what he contributed to UL athletics aside from a modest RCAF Annual Fund donation. For all we know he may have paid the total cost of this fundraising event.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I think I'm going to hand him a $100 bill when I go in the morning. It will be worth it just to get his reaction when I tell him why.
    Let me know what time you're going to do that big dawg.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Whoever criticized any sponsor is an idiot. Red does a lot more than this. Very few can be a major sponsor in everything. Probably none are.
    Every donor should be appreciated no matter the size of their contribution or their means. It is the place of no one here to suggest what anyone does with their time or money. That is a private decision.

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Then you have no idea what he contributed to UL athletics aside from a modest RCAF Annual Fund donation. For all we know he may have paid the total cost of this fundraising event.
    Red's used to sponsor a large road race for the T&F team in the fall. Back in the day we would run it every year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2