_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Hate Homer Coverage

DieHard1280 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    The BIAS came through load and clear when our opponent (want name names) hit that three run homer to tie the game and the one hitting the right field foul poll......the purple and pi-- came through load and clear.....
    I honestly don't feel that there was true bias in the overall broadcast. Their excitement was clearly unbridled at that moment in time, but everyone knows they bleed purple and ____. Overall,though I thought they were complimentary of the Cajuns and their love for LSU wasn't overboard. They seem to have gotten better over the years in that regard. Jmo

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: I Hate Homer Coverage

They absolutely were gleeful on the LSU homer and also on the two run lead. On the other hand they were very complimentary when we took back the lead. That's the bias and I'm okay with it, just don't try to sell neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    They absolutely were gleeful on the LSU homer and also on the two run lead. On the other hand they were very complimentary when we took back the lead. That's the bias and I'm okay with it, just don't try to sell neutral.
    Do we sell neutral? Seem to recall that Dan gets a little excited on our broadcasts.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Dan is officially neutral according to our conference peers. In fact all our announcers were found to be very fair. That's your peer fan groups texting not me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2