_ _ _ _
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: BB Final:Louisiana 6, LSU 5

Default Re: BB Final:Louisiana 6, LSU 5

Quote Originally Posted by DuckmanUSLGrad View Post
    Cajuns choke a game to a team does not have a top 50 RPI but you are bring up lsu losing to a ranked FL team. I see why some a lot of people hate our fan base!
    You supposed to be gone. No one gives a quack about anything you have to say.

Cajuns choke a conference game against an unranked team which FINALLY would of put us 1 game over 500 but your stupid a.&& post about lsu losing to a ranked team. Who is the dumb a. z z now!
    Go duck yourself

LOL, this proves you should ban yourself!

His favorite team loses to an unranked UtA in the 9th but he makes a post that he thinks is funny about lsu losing to a top 25 team. Man we have some winners on this site!
    You are so special that you can't even figure out that the two don't have a damn thing to do with each other.

Oh, my special duck.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You are so special that you can't even figure out that the two don't have a damn thing to do with each other.

Oh, my special duck.
    You shouldn't let what lsu does in baseball affect you so much or you're gonna be miserable a lot. They've been to Omaha like 19 times

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    You shouldn't let what lsu does in baseball affect you so much or you're gonna be miserable a lot. They've been to Omaha like 19 times
    You related to the duck? Unbelievable what some will read into enjoying a half a bottle of wine at the end of a tigah game. Some of you folks are really really special. Please don't lose any more sleep worrying about me good lad.

Blog Entries

What about the choke job losing 9-8 tonight to the mighty UTA. Has UtA ever made a regional??
    There's a thread for that.

"What about" that is.

Vic's last opponent update is in the proper thread.

ps Other than that you do a good job of protecting the turf of the team you hate.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9