_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ex Cajun

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Ex Cajun

    Johnny Riser, now a TCU hornfrog, was the espn number 1 play of the night robbing a Texas home run in CF


  2. #2
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,063

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    While you are at it, Jeffery Elkins, cut last year, leads Northwestern in hitting stats with a 345 BA


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,177

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    And Hayden Erbe is the #5 JUCO player in the country as of a few weeks ago. But none of these kids could contribute here today. I'm sure of that.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    4,187

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Evaluating and developing talent .... Are we lacking talent in those areas?


  6. #6
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    6,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Evaluating and developing talent .... Are we lacking talent in those areas?
    Woefully inadequate, is the term.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Evaluating and developing talent .... Are we lacking talent in those areas?
    That's the whole problem with this program. Thank you for pointing that out. We can either keep being mediocre or we can choose to be relevant again. Really up to Robe and Maggard at this point.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    That's the whole problem with this program. Thank you for pointing that out. We can either keep being mediocre or we can choose to be relevant again. Really up to Robe and Maggard at this point.
    Robe has had his chance to fix this. It's up to Maggard now as the entire program needs a fix.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Robe has had his chance to fix this. It's up to Maggard now as the entire program needs a fix.
    I was trying to be nice ! LOL But yes, you are spot on 100% correct. It's just time.

  10. #10
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    7,981

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Matt Deggs???? Lol


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Covington, LA.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Matt Deggs???? Lol
    Seriously? YES!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,437

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    And Hayden Erbe is the #5 JUCO player in the country as of a few weeks ago. But none of these kids could contribute here today. I'm sure of that.
    Like we need another pitcher....

    Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Ex Cajun

    Jeff Willis???


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •