_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I would love to see what tigersdrippings has to say, but for my blood pressure, I have a rule not to venture into that mess.
    Some things are beyond pettiness and dislike for one another's institutions. This will probably be the only time I'll ever defend their message board, but I'm sure nothing negative was said if anything was even said at all.

I would love to see what tigersdrippings has to say, but for my blood pressure, I have a rule not to venture into that mess.
    Why even concern yourself with such pettiness? This was a very nice gesture by the LSU program.

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco honored at LSU last night

I wasn't being petty. By all means it was a nice gesture. Was not insinuating that it was not. If I could put blinders one and filter the positive comments from drippers, I would.....but, that can't be done there.

Not a word. Read the only thread they had.

Dad04 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Very classy. What Coach Glasco has done over the past year plus is so unbelievable that if you made it up nobody would buy it. Lost all americans last year, his entire staff and a child this year and has not missed a beat on the field. Absolutely amazing.

6. UL Softball Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the way

Not a day goes by when I don't think about Geri Ann Glasco. I struggle to make sense of it all, and I can't come to reason with how such a beautiful soul and human being could be taken from us so soon.

There is no getting around the pain that so many, particularly her family, have endured. Amid the tears, I try to remember all of the good times I had with G -- both on and off the softball field -- and I gain a little peace knowing what a meaningful life she lived and how many lives she impacted during her time with us.

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Did somebody cut some onions?

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Wow.

That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Did somebody cut some onions?
    Think l smell some onions somewhere!

Great article. What an amazing impact & legacy Geri Ann has left! I am so glad she chose to be here. And so sad that she left us much too soon ...

Dad04 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great article.

Well worth the time to read.

CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

A proper tribute to a fine young lady.

AMEN!!

Awesome article!!

People Geri Ann Glasco's Number Retired By High School

Geri Ann Glasco, the late daughter of UL head coach Gerry Glasco, who was tragically killed in an auto accident in late January, was honored by her high school recently.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco's Number Retired By High School

Such a tragic, but very well lived life.

God blessed the Glasco family with her time on this world.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco

The plane crash tragedy on Verot reminds me of Gerry Glasco losing his daughter Geri in a bottle neck car crash earlier this year.

Accidents are sad and often avoidable, the loss of life makes it doubly sad.

18. UL Softball ESPN 1420 Geri Ann Glasco Remembered By JWOS

JWOS listed the tragic death of Glasco as the number two softball story for all of 2019

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6