_ _ _ _

Thread: Jennifer Marlin

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Jennifer Marlin

Coach Marlin's wife communicated in a Facebook post that she may have Lupus. More tests being run soon. The disease does run in her family. Hopefully, the diagnosis is early enough that the issue can be managed. Good news is she went home yesterday. She thanks all Cajun fans that prayed for her during her hospital stay.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Jennifer Marlin

Shown below is Jenny's FB post. I take the liberty of sharing it here to indicate her spirits remain high and also to recognize the folks she thanks for helping her the most during this time. I debated should I have placed this post here as it may not be my place to do so. I finally decided to share it in the event more Cajun fans want to add her and family to their prayer list.

I'm home🙏♥️🙏
    Words cannot express how blessed and thankful I am for so many prayers & love shown♥️♥️♥️
    I have THE BEST FAMILY & FRIENDS ♥️♥️♥️ your kind words,texts,prayers,flowers & food means the world to me and my family ♥️♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️♥️♥️
    The inflammation in my body was causing the BP to be extremely high & caused nausea & vomiting
    I've been referred to a rheumatologist to check for lupus...as most of you know I've lost my mom & sister to complications of lupus and my little sister Regena Rae Mcnatt has it so odds are against me😢
    Special thanks to Karren LeJeune Hays
    Dr Danny Carroll Ellen Carroll
    Lindsay Kates , Kathy Sawvel Lowry
    Sharon K Moss Dolores Shipley Marilyn Shipley Watson

Andrea Trahan ,Judy,& dianna and all of my crew that have kept my spirits up during this time ♥️♥️♥️
    and lastly ,but mostly my kids/family Regena Rae Mcnatt Kandi Sigona
    aunt Janice Stinson Carty Ginny Gill Young
    Calaeb Roland Priscilla Roland Gable
    Haley Skipper
    & Saylor Robyn Marlin

for being the BEST SUPPORT & taking such good care of me!

I have to single out my most amazing,ADORABLE husband Bob Marlin
    for staying countless hours & nights in the hospital with me♥️🙏 he's truly one in a million♥️♥️♥️

Please keep Bobby's mama Lila in your prayers & dad Jimmy Marlin
    as they battle hospital & health issues as well ♥️♥️♥️😘 I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL♥️♥️♥️😘🙏🙏🙏
    God is good♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🙌🏼

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thanks Mike.

She is right, God is good.

Blog Entries

Hoping for best health possible Jennifer Marlin