_ _ _ _

Thread: What several million dollars can buy......

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default What several million dollars can buy......

I know you have seen the pictures of the two multi-millionaire's, Saban and Swinney dressed in their Wal-Mart suites. Saban looks like he just walked out of Good Will with Swinney looking a little better right behind him....

Default Re: What several million dollars can buy......

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I know you have seen the pictures of the two multi-millionaire's, Saban and Swinney dressed in their Wal-Mart suites. Saban looks like he just walked out of Good Will with Swinney looking a little better right behind him....
    How about a linky, or are you short of cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    How about a linky, or are you short of cash?
    Without a link or pics.... No one has a clue what you are talking about

Didn't y'all read the post...Frenchie said he knows y'all seen the picture. No need for a link 😂

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

That's right 3/4 on here don't get the DA. The had a 1/2 page spread in the sports section.....So only 1/4 of RP can view it.........

Mr Babin, you tell em sir! Havent seen you in a while. Hope you are well. My claim to tailgating fame is when Mr Frenchie came all the way from Krewe De Chew to taste my gumbo.. I got him a bowl, he tasted, he pondered... He pulled out his little bottle of tabasco sauce and went to work. He finished the gumbo, thanked me and rolled on.. Dont know if Mr Frenchie liked it or not.. but I definitely know it need Tabasco.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Without a link or pics.... No one has a clue what you are talking about
    That's what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post
    Mr Babin, you tell em sir! Havent seen you in a while. Hope you are well. My claim to tailgating fame is when Mr Frenchie came all the way from Krewe De Chew to taste my gumbo.. I got him a bowl, he tasted, he pondered... He pulled out his little bottle of tabasco sauce and went to work. He finished the gumbo, thanked me and rolled on.. Dont know if Mr Frenchie liked it or not.. but I definitely know it need Tabasco.

Z
    Gotta respect any man who carries his own bottle of Tabasco.

Is that a bottle of Tabasco in your pocket...or are you just happy to see me?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Is that a bottle of Tabasco in your pocket...or are you just happy to see me?
    Okay, I chuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post

Z
    I loved your gumbo, I think my brother liked it more. He still talks about it every once in a while...

Hey, Z, loved the gumbo, too! BTW, passed thru Alexandria today on the way home from Toledo Bend and stopped at Chik Fil A. Saw 3 different Waitr pick-ups while we were there! Also - side note- we stayed at Bobby Hebert's place. Lots of his memorabilia there. Pretty cool!