_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: OT

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: OT

They don't call it "Crazy's List" for nothing.

I have an acquaintance that regularly uses CL. The LSU players handled themselves as most knowledgeable CL users do...bring a friend and bring a legal firearm.

Just a reminder if you live in or near Lafayette, the LPD has an area with a camera and lights near the station on Pinhook for such transactions.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

31Ragin97 you are some kind of special. I use to think CajunRebel and CajunVic were the biggest idiots on the board, but they aren't even in the same stratosphere as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    31Ragin97 you are some kind of special. I use to think CajunRebel and CajunVic were the biggest idiots on the board, but they aren't even in the same stratosphere as you are.
    Hold on, hold on right now. I may be crazy, but idiot. I guess it takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    now i understand this thread better, thanks for that insight, i didnt realize their title was up for grabs

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    now i understand this thread better, thanks for that insight, i didnt realize their title was up for grabs
    You don't understand anything about this thread. You come off as an imbecile. CEH was justified in his defense of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Your questions aren't simple. They are ___king stupid. Merry Christmas dumbass
    Hopefully Santa foresaw your comment and gifted 31Ragin97 some Aloe Vera with a side of Boudreaux's butt paste! Lol

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Happened off campus..
    So the LSU player picked up the gun when he left the campus, and would have dropped it off before entering the campus...yea....

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    So the LSU player picked up the gun when he left the campus, and would have dropped it off before entering the campus...yea....
    Luckily we still live in a country where you can't be charged based on assumptions...at least for now.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I doubt a suddenly handy gun was always picked up and dropped off in a timely manner.
    Didn't read your post Turb, but my sentiments as well........I answered fanof71 as well......

I'm with you Frenchie. He killed someone in self defense, everything else around this stinks.

Do we know that he lives on campus, or are we just making assumptions?

Why not.... both are from Baton Rouge and school was out. No reason to believe they would have even been on campus most of the time.

But it doesn't matter because University students in Louisiana are allowed to have guns in their dormitories or in their locked vehicles.

http://legis.la.gov/Legis/Law.aspx?d=78741

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Do we know that he lives on campus, or are we just making assumptions?
    Goes to campus was my question.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4