_ _ _ _
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,662

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    I tend to think that all of the cancer treatments have eroded his brain and functions and that their are some mental problems creeping in on Loteif, its a shame that he has taken it down this road instead of fading away into retirement


  2. #122
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I tend to think that all of the cancer treatments have eroded his brain and functions and that their are some mental problems creeping in on Loteif, its a shame that he has taken it down this road instead of fading away into retirement
    God did give Mike the George Carlin "Two Minute Warning", AKA "Get you S Together". Many of us, including myself, are so graced. What we each do with it varies, but it is a gift.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,356

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Guys, this situation just tears me up---ML is a beaten guy mentally and physically

    he has screwed up big time and has tried different ways to keep his dignity and in doing so, lost even more---it is a true non win situation for him, which his competitive spirit that was such a positive for him, doesn't allow......please let this issue rest, but Coach you must untie the string first of silence on the subject....can this be done? Please give it up coach and maybe remembered for the Ws and Ls that you gave to our teams!!!

    I can't believe I am typing this...well said Boomer!

  4. #124
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,363

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    Sorry Boomer, he's not getting absolution. He's done his dead level best to burn down the program, and still does with this BS lawsuit. Screw his donkey ___.


  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    3,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I can't believe I am typing this...well said Boomer!
    I would like for this to happen, but first, he must drop his lawsuit and tell his former players to do the same regarding their accusations.

  6. #126
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,646

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I would like for this to happen, but first, he must drop his lawsuit and tell his former players to do the same regarding their accusations.

    ---Yes this should be added to the list in putting this to bed!!!


  7. #127
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,971

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    ___k him. He is a petty POS!


  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    And now she is back in Lafayette thinking people should pay her money.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone to that traitor and her former coach.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    3,124

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend anyone to that traitor and her former coach.
    Which is why I said that her selling her services in Lafayette doesn't really bother me. Anyone who's a softball fall, or has kids that are playing softball, will likely know a lot about the story. I would have to believe that if she's selling her services by touting her time as part of the Cajun program, some folks are going to find that to be very tacky and underhanded.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,351

    Default Re: Outside Reactions to Softball Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Which is why I said that her selling her services in Lafayette doesn't really bother me. Anyone who's a softball fall, or has kids that are playing softball, will likely know a lot about the story. I would have to believe that if she's selling her services by touting her time as part of the Cajun program, some folks are going to find that to be very tacky and underhanded.
    If the new pitcher from Oregon pans out as expected, she may do better offering her services as a damn duck. I nominate her for head duck plucker in charge.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •