_ _ _ _

Thread: Early Signing Dates

Blog Entries

Default Early Signing Dates

Judging from Tulane's Coach Fritz, he prefers playing in the Cure Bowl because they can host recruits before and the game is a few days before the signing period. I know UL will be hosting a big group this up-coming weekend and probably a few during next week. I'd like to know where Coach Napier stands as well on the subject of the bowl and the early signing period.

"Fritz said the early date of the Cure Bowl four days before the Dec. 19 early signing day would help Tulane's recruiting logistically. The Boca Raton Bowl and the Frisco Bowl, considered strong contenders for the Wave, take place the day before and the day of signing day, respectively."

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Early Signing Dates

Looking at the current roster we show 24 seniors which is a pretty good sized group. I think there may be some RS possibilities in that group, but am not sure which ones. Anyone have a good look at what we are losing out of our top 22? Thanks

T verbals have been very slow since the start of the season. Do you know of any picked up other than the O lineman announced last week?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    T verbals have been very slow since the start of the season. Do you know of any picked up other than the O lineman announced last week?
    Yes, they were all black listed and will be revealed as they sign on national signing day.

24/7 has us at 19 commits 15 of which are 3 star, just wonder if there is a 4 star that the coaches have in their pocket to add a little extra excitement to the class