_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Texas State Head Football Coach Withers on the vine.

Default Re: Texas State Head Football Coach Withers on the vine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And they just played their best game of the year.

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I'd put my money on Kendall Briles
    That would be bad news for us. That dude knows offense

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Texas State Head Football Coach Withers on the vine.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    That would be bad news for us. That dude knows offense
    Maybe, but for now we're stuck in the SBC. We need our opponents to have credibility.

I've got all the faith in the world that Napier is a unique coach we're lucky enough to have gotten. I've heard some legendary coaches, and I don't know if true , we missed out on. We've got this one for a few years.

I'm not worrying about TxSt.

If They get a good coach and go on a run I suspect they will be out of the SBC before us. Just like MTSU, WKU, FIU and FAU.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Texas State Head Football Coach Withers on the vine.

Scared Helmet?

Right now we've absolutely got the best brain trust in the SBC. If we aren't up next it's because of things beyond our control. And yes our history isn't in our control, it's something we've got to overcome.

No just going by past experience. Bigger school, bigger TV maeket ease of increasing budget. Etc etc..

So we want TxSt to be a joke when they're playing in Cajun Field. That's gonna bring in tens of thousands extra casual fans.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    No just going by past experience. Bigger school, bigger TV maeket ease of increasing budget. Etc etc..
    Again the Belt is not 1 but 2 places above the Cusa

now I am not sure about the future, but is there any reason for our not staying above the MAC and CUSA

with the past I think Ga South, Appy, Troy, and Ark St stay strong....think we are on the rise along with C Car with their TD Ameritrade sponsor

So maybe with a new stadium USA comes back, Tex State should bounce with a new coach, Ga State new stadium in Hotlanta, and ULM keeps winning like over S Miss who just beat LTUR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So we want TxSt to be a joke when they're playing in Cajun Field. That's gonna bring in tens of thousands extra casual fans.
    Smart guy here. It would be good not to be in a conference with a bunch of dumpster fires.

While our program will hopefully have a better conference, their saying is true. Together We Rise. Imagine the Belt being a conference where UL, AR St, GA So, TX St, Troy and App St are all beating their other G5 opponents into the ground and giving some P5 money games a good run.

UL Football Re: Texas State Head Football Coach Withers on the vine.

Our ultimate goal, midterm, is AAC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2