_ _ _ _

Thread: Tulane

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Tulane

Houston by about 4 TDs.....if they can beat Navy, they bowl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Go Navy

Default Re: Tulane

And we don't care, more importantly "WHEN" we beat USA and ULM we will be the Western Sunbelt Division Champions.....Then "WHEN" we beat either Troy or App we will be SBC Champions.....and Finally "WHEN" we beat whomever in whatever bowl, we will be that BOWL CHAMPIONS FOR 2018.

I don't know why you or we care so much about what Tulane does or doesn't do. Tulane is Tulane, Tech is Tech, ULM is ULM. WE ARE UL and this board is about UL, not Tulane. I respect you Boomer, but I am sick of reading about other teams around us when you post.

If Tulane makes a bowl good for them, but I don't care. The only time I will care about Tulane making a bowl is if we are announced as playing them in that bowl. Otherwise, if they win or lose next Saturday, it won't affect my day. If we lose any of the our games, that is the only college game that truly matters to me.

I follow all SBC teams/games to see what is going on, but I don't care of any of the results, the only result that matter this weekend is UL vs USA.

Geaux Cajuns, I am now off my soapbox.

Blog Entries

I could not give a rats A&* about the green weenies

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I could not give a rats A&* about the green weenies
    Well you said what I posted in 11 words. Very nice. I approve of this message........

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    And we don't care, more importantly "WHEN" we beat USA and ULM we will be the Western Sunbelt Division Champions.....Then "WHEN" we beat either Troy or App we will be SBC Champions.....and Finally "WHEN" we beat whomever in whatever bowl, we will be that BOWL CHAMPIONS FOR 2018.

I don't know why you or we care so much about what Tulane does or doesn't do. Tulane is Tulane, Tech is Tech, ULM is ULM. WE ARE UL and this board is about UL, not Tulane. I respect you Boomer, but I am sick of reading about other teams around us when you post.

If Tulane makes a bowl good for them, but I don't care. The only time I will care about Tulane making a bowl is if we are announced as playing them in that bowl. Otherwise, if they win or lose next Saturday, it won't affect my day. If we lose any of the our games, that is the only college game that truly matters to me.

I follow all SBC teams/games to see what is going on, but I don't care of any of the results, the only result that matter this weekend is UL vs USA.

Geaux Cajuns, I am now off my soapbox.
    He cares about Tulane because they are our main recruiting competition in south Louisiana. As a result, the more they struggle the better it is for us. I never root for Tulane in any sport because of that fact. I have no personal animosity towards the Green Wave. It is just that when they lose it is good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He cares about Tulane because they are our main recruiting competition in south Louisiana. As a result, the more they struggle the better it is for us. I never root for Tulane in any sport because of that fact. I have no personal animosity towards the Green Wave. It is just that when they lose it is good for us.
    .....Well thanks for expressing my exact feelings......good for them=bad for us and vice versa......I pull against every State of La school except my Cajuns.......and since when does. Anybody not keep track on there opponents? And as always, if my posts on opponents upset you,then don't read them!

.....Well thanks for expressing my exact feelings......good for them=bad for us and vice versa......I pull against every State of La school except my Cajuns.......and since when does. Anybody not keep track on there opponents? And as always, if my posts on opponents upset you,then don't read them!
    I think it's because your post makes it look like you're hoping they win and go to a bowl.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    I think it's because your post makes it look like you're hoping they win and go to a bowl.
    I will loan you my Boomerese Rosetta Stone, if you like.

First you have to understand Boomer's mindset. To him EVERY other school has better coaches and better athletes, regardless of what the reality is. Case in point: his daughter and mine were teammates in school ball for 6 years [2 middle school, 4 HS]. In those 6 years, their team won over 160 games and lost around 20. They beat Capital in Baton Rouge [with Simone Augustus], won a state championship and made another trip to the Top 28. In all those 6 years, EVERY team we played had better athletes, better coaching, better game plans, better everything than we did. It is just how he is wired.

Once you understand the mindset, it becomes easier to translate his posts.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post

First you have to understand Boomer's mindset. To him EVERY other school has better coaches and better athletes, regardless of what the reality is. Case in point: his daughter and mine were teammates in school ball for 6 years [2 middle school, 4 HS]. In those 6 years, their team won over 160 games and lost around 20. They beat Capital in Baton Rouge [with Simone Augustus], won a state championship and made another trip to the Top 28. In all those 6 years, EVERY team we played had better athletes, better coaching, better game plans, better everything than we did. It is just how he is wired.

Spot on analysis. But then you and I have known Boomer for over 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post

.........But did we ever beat a team coached by Errol Rogers of Gary Brodhead....lol.....I have to admit I was surprised at times with our performances.....possible Divine Intervention!!!

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

.........But did we ever beat a team coached by Errol Rogers of Gary Brodhead....lol.....I have to admit I was surprised at times with our performances.....possible Divine Intervention!!!
    Only every time we played them. Lol