_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Football offer to former Baylor signee

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/11612472/Justin-Harris

I'm incredibly impressed with his discipline staying home for backside containment and ability to identify plays. His closing speed and purist angles also jump out.
    Very good analysis.....except for that purist angles thingy.....that's a new one....😊

Default Re: Football offer to former Baylor signee

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Very good analysis.....except for that purist angles thingy.....that's a new one....😊
    Pursuit* there is a reason I picked a major with the least amount of English courses LOL

So this is just an offer? If that is the case, then there is nothing to see here. They offer a lot of players.

What's the latest on Billy Sonnier from Northside. He's a local highly ranked defensive end.

If we could land Sonnier, Guidry from Souther Lab, the kid from Baylor and bring Joe Dillon back, we may have something coming off the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Read the story in the link.
    I did, but it didn't specifically implicate him. Sounded like there were four players suspended but not all for the same reason. Maybe I misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    So this is just an offer? If that is the case, then there is nothing to see here. They offer a lot of players.
    It's fun to analyze players especially if we are offering no matter if he signs or not,

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I did, but it didn't specifically implicate him. Sounded like there were four players suspended but not all for the same reason. Maybe I misread.
    You didnt

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    What's the latest on Billy Sonnier from Northside. He's a local highly ranked defensive end.

If we could land Sonnier, Guidry from Souther Lab, the kid from Baylor and bring Joe Dillon back, we may have something coming off the edge.
    I was lamenting over Joe Dillon a couple days ago. Man I wish he was a go this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2