_ _ _ _

Thread: Troy vs GA Southern

Default Troy vs GA Southern

Troy beat GA Southern today 35-21. The road to the SBC Championship is looking more and more like it is going thru Troy. I look forward to playing them again. I think we can beat them.

Default Re: Troy vs GA Southern

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Troy beat GA Southern today 35-21. The road to the SBC Championship is looking more and more like it is going thru Troy. I look forward to playing them again. I think we can beat them.
    Before tonight's game, I'd have agreed. Right now, it's looking like this team has regressed for the first this season. Don't know what's up with that. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Troy and Appalachian State are playing the bottom teams at home next week, so the game in Boone on the 24th will be for the East championship.

DieHard1280 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Before tonight's game, I'd have agreed. Right now, it's looking like this team has regressed for the first this season. Don't know what's up with that. Anyone?
    Not getting "up" for an inferior team? At least it doesn't look like we're going to lose like we did against Coastal.

RC8 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Lol...

Fun fact: that Monday night raw was in the Cajundome

So it's fitting you used it here

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Troy vs GA Southern

It's a 60 minute game. Clearly from the final stats we haven't regressed.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Over 500 yards rushing is always impressive. OL came up big after a slow start. I think we scored on every second half possession other than the final one when we ran out the clock.