_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Home and home with Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Not unless a magical money tree sprouts between now and then
    I heard from a horses mouth to expect construction to begin within a year. TIFWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    I heard from a horses mouth to expect construction to begin within a year. TIFWIW.
    👍🏻

Default Re: Home and home with Tulane

If that is the case, I'd suspect the feasibility study results should be released before much longer.

I can only assume that it was a descendant from Mr. Ed which I wouldn't put much faith in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I can only assume that it was a descendant from Mr. Ed which I wouldn't put much faith in.
    Willllll berrrr. 🐴

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Wrong. Very wrong. These guys ain't ____8ng around. They are here to get shot done

Wrong. Very wrong. These guys ain't ____8ng around. They are here to get shot done
    Well, unless they can figure out how to get more butts in the stands, they will go broke getting shot done. You can't make it on parking alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well, unless they can figure out how to get more butts in the stands, they will go broke getting shot done. You can't make it on parking alone.
    The renovation of Cajun Field has to be done regardless of butts in the stand at this point. It's either do it now, or get left behind and shut down the program. They know this.
    It should have been priority #1 in the master plan.

The renovation of Cajun Field has to be done regardless of butts in the stand at this point. It's either do it now, or get left behind and shut down the program. They know this.
    This response does not address the comment that "they will go broke getting shot done"

People are going to be really ____ed when they pay $50 to park.

This response does not address the comment that "they will go broke getting shot done"
    They may go broke if they don't get it done. Gotta spend money to make money, and premium seating along with the planned entertainment district will take care of that.
    It's imperative to be done with the renovation in time for the inevitable domination under coach Napier and the Top 25 finishes, access bowl games, and P5 victories that will come along with it.

They may go broke if they don't get it done. Gotta spend money to make money, and premium seating along with the planned entertainment district will take care of that.
    It's imperative to be done with the renovation in time for the inevitable domination under coach Napier and the Top 25 finishes, access bowl games, and P5 victories that will come along with it.
    And hosting those Championship games, you forgot hosting the Belt Championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    2024?

By that time, our program will have grown quite a bit. We may have to move that 2024 game to the Superdome to fit our fan base.
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/cf7a...2c18/tenor.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And hosting those Championship games, you forgot hosting the Belt Championship games.
    Yes, thank you. I did forget.

Looks like they are going to go broke getting shot done.

Looks like they are going to go broke getting shot done.
    I'd much rather they go broke trying vs the alternative

Yes indeed. Hallelujah hallelujah

Yokel is on his game today...telling it like it is...or will be

I'd much rather they go broke trying vs the alternative
    We had one seed donation of almost one third of the cost of Russo and almost did not get that done.

This will be much more expensive than Russo and rather than hearing of any 7 figure donations in the works, I'm hearing more about large donors not showing up at games and possibly scaling back.

They going to go broke getting shot done. Things will need to change substantially before they embark upon another substantial commitment of funds. What this staff is doing can get us there, but it ain't there yet.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We had one seed donation of almost one third of the cost of Russo and almost did not get that done.

This will be much more expensive than Russo and rather than hearing of any 7 figure donations in the works, I'm hearing more about large donors not showing up at games and possibly scaling back.

They going to go broke getting shot done. Things will need to change substantially before they embark upon another substantial commitment of funds. What this staff is doing can get us there, but it ain't there yet.
    The other factor is the structural condition of the facility. No way it would pass all the construction codes required today. The facility does mean something to me as my late father was one of the construction workers when it was first erected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast