_ _ _ _

Thread: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

Blog Entries

UL Football Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football 🎥 Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

If you don't appreciate the work Napier has done and the future of this program, you don't have a pulse...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football 🎥 Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

App, stAte and Troy bicht slapped us last year by half, games were lost......this year all were down to 4th qtr. We are much improved with basically the same players. Very excited about future.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    App, stAte and Troy bicht slapped us last year by half, games were lost......this year all were down to 4th qtr. We are much improved with basically the same players. Very excited about future.
    I have never thought of that as a measuring stick.

Variables aside, I'm on board.

Don't underestimate the psychological aspect of covering the spread. All three games we beat Vegas. This is why the line has been set so high this weekend. We are exceeding expectations to this point.

Spot-on, though I would add that last year's team didn't show for the App game. They had already given up on the coaching staff.

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I don't think we played Troy last year. We played Georgia Southern and they handled us easily for their 2nd win. That game determined there would be a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I don't think we played Troy last year. We played Georgia Southern and they handled us easily for their 2nd win. That game determined there would be a change.
    That is correct. The last time we played Troy, they skull drug us to end our 4-8 season under Hud.

They've done that to a lot of people since then under Neal Brown. We didnt play well in the first half last week. Had we put two halves together, we'd have had a shot at the end.

I'd really like another chance against them on Dec. 1

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

I saw that clip on TV yesterday. I think it was on a show called Inside Louisiana Women's Sports as volleyball and women's basketball dominanted most of the show.

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football Episode 10 - #cULture "Right now is the true test."

Can anyone post #cULture, episode 11? Mucho gracias

It has already been posted in another thread.