_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WBB vs Lamar

Default WBB vs Lamar

Anyone know who the female commentator is alongside Dan McDonald?

Surely the athletic department can find someone else that doesnt sound so uneducated and illiterate to help call the basketball game. Such a poor representation of the university.

Default Re: WBB vs Lamar

Not exactly a high paying gig I bet. And no one outside of Cajuns fans are watching women's basketball games. Maybe we can upgrade once everyone starts paying that $10 to park.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun_82 View Post
    Anyone know who the female commentator is alongside Dan McDonald?

Surely the athletic department can find someone else that doesnt sound so uneducated and illiterate to help call the basketball game. Such a poor representation of the university.
    I don't think Dan is THAT bad...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I don't think Dan is THAT bad...
    Dan is doing fine. It's the female that's driving me insane. She just sounds completely incompetent yet feels the need to comment every second of dead air.

Girls having trouble gettIng the ball in bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Girls having trouble gettIng the ball in bounds.
    Lose in OT. Terrible performance. Couldn't get the ball inbound. Had no offensive plays in OT. No defense. Did not look well coached tonight.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I get that Lamar was good last year, but they nearly played half of the overtime with their trainer playing point guard because everyone else fouled out.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Lose in OT. Terrible performance. Couldn't get the ball inbound. Had no offensive plays in OT. No defense. Did not look well coached tonight.
    They have 3 kids returning from last years team. I think they will be ok. Growing pains

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun_82 View Post
    Dan is doing fine. It's the female that's driving me insane. She just sounds completely incompetent yet feels the need to comment every second of dead air.
    I know what you meant, just kidding around...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    They have 3 kids returning from last years team. I think they will be ok. Growing pains
    We also only have 8 players dressed out tonight due to injuries & eligibility as l understand it.

Other than about 10 minutes played by one Jr juco transfer, we played the entire game with freshmen and sophomores.

Lamar is the consensus pick to win the Southland. I think it went better than expected.

When will Brodhead feel the wrath/questioning that Hud, Marlin and Robe constantly feel... oh and sadly Napier is feeling around here...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    When will Brodhead feel the wrath/questioning that Hud, Marlin and Robe constantly feel... oh and sadly Napier is feeling around here...
    I don't watch WBB I rather watch paint dry think most people its out of site out of mind

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    If losing to Dillard last year didn't light a fire...

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

30+ turnovers. Poor free throws. That's what done um in.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I don't watch WBB I rather watch paint dry think most people its out of site out of mind
    yeah. same here. it is pretty boring.
    Maybe it is a womens sports thing, but I get annoyed when you lose a game to be laughing and smiling after the game. If it is that much of a joke, im definitely not wasting my time watching it.

I also get annoyed with the stragglers sitting in my "premium" seats. Hopefully there arent anymore of these doubleheader games

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    30+ turnovers. Poor free throws. That's what done um in.
    but still had a chance to win with 7.6 seconds in regulation and we settled for a bad three rather than drive to the basket where they were calling everything a foul. One last thing we do not move without the ball that caused us problems trying to inbound the ball. Our girls looked worn out by the third quarter.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Game was lost at the free throw line. Coach Brodhead was worried about the Lamar press as they have a veteran club and did very well in the SLC a year ago. Despite that, knock down a few more freebies and the women walk away with a victory. I will say this, the women's team shoots the ball better than they have in a long time. As they mature, they may be a factor once conference play starts.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    yeah. same here. it is pretty boring.
    Maybe it is a womens sports thing, but I get annoyed when you lose a game to be laughing and smiling after the game. If it is that much of a joke, im definitely not wasting my time watching it.

I also get annoyed with the stragglers sitting in my "premium" seats. Hopefully there arent anymore of these doubleheader games
    There are no other doubleheader games. Many people left men's game at half. Of course some have work tomorrow while several left with their kids. Tonight showed why the men's coaches pushed for the schedule change.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There are no other doubleheader games. Many people left men's game at half. Of course some have work tomorrow while several left with their kids. Tonight showed why the men's coaches pushed for the schedule change.
    ........Love the new pt guard from Merryville.....never thought she would be this good!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast