_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Lamson Park Is Getting Turf

Default Re: Lamson Park Is Getting Turf

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    That clears it up. Parking is still free at Cajun Field. And yes MAT, I can tell you that if people were going to have to pay $10/game to park at Cajun Field, attendance definitely would have gone down.
    I cant understand that. It did not affect football attendance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Parking still free at Cajun Field? But we were told that we can't give away state property. So what is it then?
    the $10 parking would have hurt the car show

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Parking still free at Cajun Field? But we were told that we can't give away state property. So what is it then?
    Loan

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    the $10 parking would have hurt the car show
    Brilliant. We can set up to charge for parking for UL for the car show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Brilliant. We can set up to charge for parking for UL for the car show.
    How long before the C Show closes?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How long before the C Show closes?
    Parking should be free when it is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There was a letter that went to RCAF members stating parking fees will be charged for basketball, baseball, and softball. However, I have heard that the fees for the diamond sports is being reconsidered. My opinion is that baseball and softball will not have parking fees this year. Not sure if that has been decided, simply my opinion on what the outcome will be here.
    On the RCAF benefits page it shows general parking, Lot A and Lot B for baseball. They moved Lot A from last years spot. It is now a tailgating area.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I know they've been sending out some construction photos on twitter and other social media platforms showing them stretching the turf, but it looks like they are starting to cut in the logos. Can you say LARGE. I like the FDL on deck batter areas and the red highlights down the right/left field lines and the warning track. It also looks like they are leaving the previous turf installation along the wall and behind home plate from first to third base.

Attached Images Attached Images  

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: Lamson Park Is Getting Turf

I love the Ragin'Cajuns, but visual perspectives may make it look like a red and white blob near ground level. Kind of like the swamp floor at the Cajun Dome. It looks a lot better as an illustration on paper than on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I know they've been sending out some construction photos on twitter and other social media platforms showing them stretching the turf, but it looks like they are starting to cut in the logos. Can you say LARGE. I like the FDL on deck batter areas and the red highlights down the right/left field lines and the warning track. It also looks like they are leaving the previous turf installation along the wall and behind home plate from first to third base.
    The field is really gonna look nice. I hope they replace the outfield fence, it's really gotten bad. Also, please put padding on the brick walls down the right and left field lines. Don't understand why this hasn't been done before, many potential injuries.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    The field is really gonna look nice. I hope they replace the outfield fence, it's really gotten bad. Also, please put padding on the brick walls down the right and left field lines. Don't understand why this hasn't been done before, many potential injuries.
    Actually, unless you're concern is just that it's wood, they replaced boards all along the outfield fence before last season. I agree with putting some type of padding along the top part of the brick wall, and I think they should pad the wooden fence as well. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post

I consider this a fat tax
    You sir need to spend a few days in Ragin Pagin sensitivity training after that comment. You will be hearing soon from the instructor, Zeebart.

When's the drone footage come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    You sir need to spend a few days in Ragin Pagin sensitivity training after that comment. You will be hearing soon from the instructor, Zeebart.
    What a diqq.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5