_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's that you say? Will Wade

Default Re: Uh oh... Looks like FUPA Wade may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    My favorite of him. I think its his "I'm a little teapot" pose.
    If we still had the Green Dot thing, this would definitely be worthy

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    If we still had the Green Dot thing, this would definitely be worthy
    Or at a minimum, a Black Dot!!!!!!

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....I haven't kept up with this but what does this mean, could mean, or won't mean to LSU and possible sanctions or the coach's employment???
    Nothing, Nothing and Nothing..........

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Nothing, Nothing and Nothing..........
    Not exactly. At least FUPA will have to squirm for a while.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: What's that you say? Will Wade

They are in denial in BR. He is dirty and has been everywhere he has gone.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Not sure what this means. This happened in a trial of former players not involving LSU. According to an article I read, the taped conversation was not admitted as evidence because it is not relevant to the case at hand. SEC media days are today and this may come up. Both LSU officials and Wade just gave the no comment answer when asked about it yesterday. For now, this probably goes nowhere and won't impact this season. I recently read that the Feds suggested to the NCAA last year not to move too quickly in any investigations until some of the trials for the shoe company guys were further along. That is why you heard something about this last year at this time and then little until recently. Still, it is a black eye for LSU and puts them under more scrutiny.
    Note, it is not players being prosecuted. It is agents. Per choice of words in my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    This story isn't enough to do much of anything...except

Show that Wade is dirty, which we knew.
    Puts him in the crosshairs.

And, gives us something to have some fun with.
    The point about the crosshairs is interesting. He will have to walk a fine line from here on out because all the competing SEC schools will turn him in if they find something concrete he did that crossed the line. As far as LSU fans being in denial, not all are. I heard one call in to a show this morning saying you can't win at a high level in college basketball without cutting some corners. His next comment was we may have gotten caught. Hard to believe many don't realize something appears improper.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    They are in denial in BR. He is dirty and has been everywhere he has gone.
    Most of the coaches in the conference he was in before going to Baton Rouge suspected he was not on the up and up. Many called Coach Marlin saying they wished he had done more to put him in his place after the March NIT game.

LSU was paying players before Wade was there, they just sucked. I give credit to Wade for at least winning a little bit after cheating. It's even worst to cheat and still suck.

This will be a big, fat nothing burger, unless you want to burn down all of college basketball ... which I am not against in any way, shape or form. Would be the best thing for mid-major teams in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    LSU was paying players before Wade was there, they just sucked. I give credit to Wade for at least winning a little bit after cheating. It's even worst to cheat and still suck.

This will be a big, fat nothing burger, unless you want to burn down all of college basketball ... which I am not against in any way, shape or form. Would be the best thing for mid-major teams in a long time.
    I just want to watch the FUPA burn

(but not actually burn the feminine pocket of fat off)

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I just want to watch the FUPA burn

(but not actually burn the feminine pocket of fat off)
    I was gonna Google fupa until it was explained a little further down the thread. Glad I didn't cause my son shares this Google account. Would be a horrible thing for a kid to see on a search. Haha. I'm just gonna use incognito for all my RP searches.

Really though, what is up Fupa? Is it a medical condition? I know when I was drinking and swole up, I got a nice beer belly. It went away when I lost weight.

I've only seen that on girls that gained a lot of weight really fast; Usually their first pregnancy, and never lost it. Did Wade have a miscarriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I was gonna Google fupa until it was explained a little further down the thread. Glad I didn't cause my son shares this Google account. Would be a horrible thing for a kid to see on a search. Haha. I'm just gonna use incognito for all my RP searches.

Really though, what is up Fupa? Is it a medical condition? I know when I was drinking and swole up, I got a nice beer belly. It went away when I lost weight.

I've only seen that on girls that gained a lot of weight really fast; Usually their first pregnancy, and never lost it. Did Wade have a miscarriage?
    great post!
    and i had to google crannogs, lol

Shut them down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2