_ _ _ _
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: G6 Final: Louisiana 66 NMSU 38

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    I'm very very worried about our defense. We gave up 38 to NM State and 30 to CC both at home. Not good folks.
    In no way am I suggesting our Def is the next Steel Curtain...but when your team scores close to 70 points...the other team will have the ball ALOT...

Default Re: G6 Final: Louisiana 66 NMSU 38

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    In no way am I suggesting our Def is the next Steel Curtain...but when your team scores close to 70 points...the other team will have the ball ALOT...
    We have butter defense!

The opposite is the case. If you score 70 the other team is on defense a lot.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Both offenses moved quickly and easily to score. That's what caused the fast and numerous changes of possessions... scoring. If our defense would have forced quick 3 and outs... we may have scored 100. I'm cool with yesterday's game. It was fun to watch our offense. Our defense has moments. I hope they stay focused on what the coaches teach, play with passion, be their brother's keeper... and better days will arrive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Umm, that's exactly what happened. The offense saved the day. If they had not sustained drives we would have easily given up 50 points. Two of the TD we gave up were of flag football variety where the runner was never touched.
    UL was 19 points from getting beat and only 10 points away from doubling them up.

Why don't they announce a player of the game at home anymore?
    Is there any way to listen to the radio calls after games?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7