_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana Softball against McNeese Fall game

Default Re: Louisiana Softball against McNeese Fall game

I enjoyed watching the ladies. Team looks good yes Kandra Lamb will be a special player. We wont lose a whole lot after this year. The one thing that really impress me was the fact that Glasco coached our team all night always had something to say to them and individual players after every play. Looking forward to another good year with some easy travel trips for road games.

Heading out for the 1:00 Louisiana softball game against LSU-Eunice, who has been to three straight NJCAA World Series - the junior college CWS - our junior college transfers definitely know who they are.

Y'all come support our girls - we have something special happening here! It's free and concessions available.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Haven't started yet due to rain.

Score?

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I assume it was rained out.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Man I am ready for some Louisiana Softball!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I assume it was rained out.
    Frenchie, game started around 5PM after several rain and lightning delays. I have to emphasize that Cajun softball fans are tough and hard-headed (including myself - lol - 7 hours at park - good to be retired), and there was a large contingent left to see the game - and we were loud!

Slick, I believe the final score was 9-1 after 8 innings (10-inning game) when thunder started rolling. Bailey had just put another line drive and the base of the fence and Chaumont absolutely crushed a home run to centerfield. Guys, this team has power - many balls were hit over the head of their outfielders and on most nights would have been out of the park. Milligan again stole bases at will, she is special! Summer has a killer change-up now. Coaches are constantly coaching.
    We will know more after the Cajuns meet Florida State next weekend in Gulf Shores. Wish it was on Sunday rather than opposite the Cajun football game so I could drive over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2