_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OT: aTm

Default Re: OT: aTm

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    a couple cases in news recently, much less than has previously been defended as not abuse is labeled abuse by majority of folks including legal
    Commas are your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Or how about being on a football field and instead of 15 yards you get arrested for assault after a face mask penalty 🙄 go play with dolls bruh. The Texas A&M football player didn't file a complaint with HR..the person Lotief touched did.
    I'm assuming the person who filed the complaint with HR against Lotief was the same one that got poked with the finger. Is that correct? Was that person a player who Lotief was coaching, or some other university employee?

For the record, I don't place a coach grabbing a kid's face mask to get his attention in the same category as getting poked by someone. Poking someone during an argument is an aggressive act and should be done at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I'm assuming the person who filed the complaint with HR against Lotief was the same one that got poked with the finger. Is that correct? Was that person a player who Lotief was coaching, or some other university employee?

For the record, I don't place a coach grabbing a kid's face mask to get his attention in the same category as getting poked by someone. Poking someone during an argument is an aggressive act and should be done at your own risk.
    Lotief poked a female university employee during a verbal confrontation.

Thanks CC. In my book, YUGE difference between that and a coach grabbing a kid, especially one about to get into a fight with the opposing team.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If you're referring to Fisher grabbing the kids face mask and yelling at him it was blown way out of proportion. He was about to get into an altercation with the other team. It really was no big deal. ESPN blew it up and I'm sure they were told to drop it.
    Hold on I missed this one. What did they say? A coach grabbing a face mask and yelling at a kid happened every day when I played. Is that not a thing anymore?

I poked a female once and didn't even touch her with my finger.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I poked a female once and didn't even touch her with my finger.
    If it occurred on a military base, it would be an assualt with a guided muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    If it occurred on a military base, it would be an assualt with a guided muscle.
    Or a heat seeking moisture missal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3