_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Fighting Camels vs the Chanticleers

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: The Fighting Camels vs the Chanticleers

Coastal has 2 wins, but how good is UAB and how good is Campbell? On the other hand, how good are the Cajuns after beating Grambling? We'll know a lot more after this game. It's one of those match ups that reminds me of old UL-FIU games. You think you should win, but they still make you nervous.

Boy, is it going to be weird week for that team, though. Play today, wait to see what happens with the storm and then who knows? Wishing them the best.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yes, halftime was great.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Coastal has 2 wins, but how good is UAB and how good is Campbell? On the other hand, how good are the Cajuns after beating Grambling? We'll know a lot more after this game. It's one of those match ups that reminds me of old UL-FIU games. You think you should win, but they still make you nervous.

Boy, is it going to be weird week for that team, though. Play today, wait to see what happens with the storm and then who knows? Wishing them the best.
    UAB was a bowl team last year and projected in the upper half of CUSA. They were a ten point road favorite at Coastal.

Don't go to sleep on these guys. Now that they have their coach back, they will be improved this year.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    UAB was a bowl team last year and projected in the upper half of CUSA. They were a ten point road favorite at Coastal.

Don't go to sleep on these guys. Now that they have their coach back, they will be improved this year.
    Yea.. Those sons of birtches cost me a nice chunk of change this weekend..

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Anyone who thinks we will walk over them will have a rude awakening. Of course it does not matter what we think. It is up to Coach Napier to have his guys give them proper respect and I am confident he will do just that.

When people here were projecting a winning season almost all counted CC as a win. Lose that game and you are 1-3 going on the road at Texas St. CC is a must win and a game we should handle at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    When people here were projecting a winning season almost all counted CC as a win. Lose that game and you are 1-3 going on the road at Texas St. CC is a must win and a game we should handle at home.
    sup Mike

UAB was a bowl team last year and projected in the upper half of CUSA..
    If UAB wins more than 3 games they will finish in the upper half of that powerful CUSA!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post
    sup Mike
    Whaaat upppp! Was my post too pessimistic? I still think we win 6 games...just not this weekend. CC is not a top 80 football team and should be a cakewalk at home since we have upgraded our coaches.

Whaaat upppp! Was my post too pessimistic? I still think we win 6 games...just not this weekend. CC is not a top 80 football team and should be a cakewalk at home since we have upgraded our coaches.
    Almost zero chance we win 6 games this weekend.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

No argument with that post. I was just pointing out that success in that game will not come without proper focus and preparation. We can't just show up and automatically expect to roll over Coastal Carolina.

We will not lose to Coastal. Write this down!!!!!!!!

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Bet there was a lot of Saints fans saying that against a Winston-less Tampa Bay. No matter the team if you go into the game without proper motivation, attention to detail you can lose. Oh, yea, just ask TAMU somewhere in the nineties.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Almost zero chance we win 6 games this weekend.
    SO YOU SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE??????????????????????

But WOW... short turnaround.

Heard Billy say CC was going straight to Baton Rouge from their game yesterday. That's gonna be a long week in a hotel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2