_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Not-So Moved-On Clan Lawyer Up

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Softball Title IX Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Mike can't let this go. The same guy that told a female co-worker that she was a token hire for being a woman while physically poking her is suing for gender discrimination. Oh, how ironic.
    He's not a claimant. I'd guess anyone even rich programs could possibly be guilty based solely on in institution differences. It's not about Lotief behavior even though he could be evidence of our failure to properly control this guy against women before we actually disciplined him.

One news station showed up.

The lawyer is being paid by alumni who are mad that Lotief got fired. The lawyer said this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    The lawyer is being paid by alumni who are mad that Lotief got fired. The lawyer said this.
    Vance Lanier and his cabal??

Just saw the video of the press conference. I did not hear anywhere in there that she stated that alumni were paying her for this. She did say Jack McElligott is Mike's attorney and the slander suit is forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Just saw the video of the press conference. I did not hear anywhere in there that she stated that alumni were paying her for this. She did say Jack McElligott is Mike's attorney and the slander suit is forthcoming.
    I had someone in the room. The attorney stated that alumni were paying for it at some point after the press conference. She said it knowing that my person in the room was going to tell me.

Folks, this is a big time piece of information.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    slander suit against UL? ridiculous

The law suit by Lotief will never happen. They don't want to go through discovery. They don't want Lotief under oath either.

Blog Entries

This is happening IMO because Lotief is 100% unhirable. 1) Being fired for cause.....then 2) applied a personal scorched earth tactic against school, its administration and some of his own players that were witness against him.

UL has just responded to the lawsuit:
    "The University of Louisiana ... at Lafayette disputes the allegations presented today by lawyer Allison Jones. The University has been fully compliant with the law and all complaints have been promptly and effectively investigated. The University takes Title IX, gender equity, and discrimination claims seriously, but will strongly defend itself from patently false and baseless allegations.

The issues of the College of Business are wholly unrelated to the assertions raised by a few Lotief-era players. The only connection between these claims is the same Shreveport lawyer.

Michael Lotief's termination was not related to gender equity claims. Following allegations by female students and employees, Lotief was terminated in 2017 for violating the University's Prohibited Sexual Conduct and Violence Free Workplace policies, subjecting student-athletes and coworkers to sexually hostile situations, vulgar language and behavior, and creating a hostile learning and working environment.

The University encourages a culture of inclusion on its campus. Gender equity is a pillar of the University of Louisiana ... at Lafayette's core values."

Here is a link to the story:

https://katc.com/news/around-acadian...sity-responds/

Default Solicitation Phase against UL Goes Public

SHREVEPORT Former softball players for UL Lafayette are pressing ahead with their complaints about gender discrimination at the university.

A lawyer representing nine former players said Wednesday that litigation against the school is certain unless administrators change a culture of discrimination and stop retaliating against women who bring it to their attention

Default Re: Solicitation Phase against UL Goes Public

I hope T-Joe and Maggard tell 'em to bring it on.

This is a total fraud being bankrolled by -fumble- cultist that do not represent us, our community or our university. ___k every single mush brained turncoat former player and Lotief sycophant POS pushing this garbage.

Using gender inequality as tinder for their cult bonfire and vendetta against our admin is dispicable, cowardly, hypocritical and an afront to all other women ACTUALLY battling gender inequality.

Absolute disgrace.

RcL8 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This is a total fraud being bankrolled by ____ hurt cultist that do not represent us, our community or our university. ___k every single mush brained turncoat former player and Lotief sycophant POS pushing this garbage.

Using gender inequality as tinder for their cult bonfire and vendetta against our admin is dispicable, cowardly, hypocritical and an afront to all other women ACTUALLY battling gender inequality.

Absolute disgrace.
    I know the daughter of one of the "bank rollers". I won't get too deep into it but the guy is something else, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    I know the daughter of one of the "bank rollers". I won't get too deep into it but the guy is something else, to say the least.
    For the life of me, knowing what we know about Lotief, how can ANYONE support the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    For the life of me, knowing what we know about Lotief, how can ANYONE support the guy?
    Head in sand. Arse in air doing the thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Easy answer. Lawyers!
    Don't you know Lawyers will do anything for money.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Easy answer. Lawyers!
    Don't you know Lawyers will do anything for money.
    I think he was referring to the people bankrolling the lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I think he was referring to the people bankrolling the lawyers.
    He was.

RcL8 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

One of the bank rollers is a lawyer...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast