_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NMSU vs. Wyoming

Default Re: NMSU vs. Wyoming

Wyoming has a legit top 25 defense and easily the best G5 defense in the country. Their game plan offensively was conservative (to say the least) as they break in a young QB and lost their best player (TE) in the first half.

NMSU will not be as bad as they looked last night. And Wyoming will only improve.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Agreed that NMSU d is not terrible. I thought Wyoming was better than what they showing. Maybe they just out of shape.
    I thought Wyoming looked really good, particularly on defense. They were clearly bigger and more athletic on defense and just dominated NMSU's offense. They controlled the LOS and were just faster to the ball. Offense, as we know, is always the aspect of the game that takes a little longer to come around and I would attribute that to Wyoming and their timing.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Wyoming has a legit top 25 defense and easily the best G5 defense in the country. Their game plan offensively was conservative (to say the least) as they break in a young QB and lost their best player (TE) in the first half.

NMSU will not be as bad as they looked last night. And Wyoming will only improve.
    I would agree with this. I would rethink any predictions suggesting NMSU is an easy win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2