_ _ _ _

Thread: Coach Gosnell

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Coach Gosnell

Miles Gosnell former UL player in the early 60s on the gridiron passed away.....Catholic High New Iberia player and a Sr on the '65 championship team....coached ar St Louis High in LC and was on Faulkinberry's staff at UL....also assistant dean after his coaching days......2 from the same staff this month....Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Coach Gosnell

Miles was one of my first neighbors in life, from birth until I was 4 in vet village married student housing, and our families were life long friends. Very good man. RIP Mr. Miles.

Boomer I seem to remember his two boys, my brother and, I banging on your piano, and sucking on the rootbeer candy you always had. Those were some good days.

Prayers for the Gosnell's.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Miles was one of my first neighbors in life, from birth until I was 4 in vet village married student housing, and our families were life long friends. Very good man. RIP Mr. Miles.

Boomer I seem to remember his two boys, my brother and, I banging on your piano, and sucking on the rootbeer candy you always had. Those were some good days.
    ....and don't forget Kimberly Neustrom......Miles had Monty and Scottie and Cheramie later.....dude you had great parents! Still remember your dad's jokes....good times!

Thanks Boomer for posting this thread.
    http://www.pellerinfuneralhome.com/m...ser_id=2129416