_ _ _ _

Thread: They are really getting worried up in Ruston...

Default They are really getting worried up in Ruston...

Default Re: They are really getting worried up in Ruston...

____ing rabbit hole right there.

jwil191 (an lwho fan) said grambling and la tech should be one school? why would i suspect if news of that got to the "media" it would be considered racist, but since lswho guy, i guess its ok, as their racism is always ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    jwil191 (an lwho fan) said grambling and la tech should be one school? why would i suspect if news of that got to the "media" it would be considered racist, but since lswho guy, i guess its ok, as their racism is always ignored.
    I thought he was referring to all schools in the UL system. Not LSU.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Why would that be considered racist? They're practically across the street from each other practically. There ya go again with your pathetic anti P5 rants. Frankly it'd make sense to merge all three, and make LSU-S, and LSU-A feeder schools for the under qualified, or better junior colleges.

define rant?

maybe racism was on the mind as i heard an lsu alum was keynote speaker at a white supremacy rally yesterday, luckily noone showed up....

https://theundefeated.com/features/n...polite-racism/

this reminded me of an add i saw for UNC grad school earning top marks, but ncaa always tries to accuse them of low academic standards as well. (changing subject frm racism) but hard to believe schools with fewer accolades have higher standards and less ncaa investigations into academic programs, odd?

"It is even worse in men's basketball, where these schools have a 100 percent GSR for white players, but less than 50 percent and as low as 14 percent for black players: Illinois, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Texas Christian, Washington State, LSU, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Central Florida, Texas-San Antonio, Ohio, Fresno State, Hawaii and Wyoming."

define rant?

maybe racism was on the mind as i heard an lsu alum was keynote speaker at a white supremacy rally yesterday, luckily noone showed up....
    Uhh...do you really want to get into what a graduate from a college does and hold the entire university to that standard?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Uhh...do you really want to get into what a graduate from a college does and hold the entire university to that standard?
    why does it matter what i want or dont. if we have some folks we shouldnt be proud of, then yes, i absolutely would want to know. i am sure we do, (based on the lengths those on here seem to want defend the flagship) but i am currently uninformed as to whom. please advise.
    for the others who think lswho is not racist i suggest either a. simple googling or b. reading "slam dunked" by ron gomez with coach shipley

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    and also please send me the instructions as to how to set up a google alert for anytime a certain person posts on RP, thanks again

Hate LaTech, but this is A1 trolling on their part. Perhaps their best technological achievement ever.

They must be very board in Ruston if this is all they have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Hate LaTech, but this is A1 trolling on their part. Perhaps their best technological achievement ever.
    that is an excellent post! i still always wonder why they are a "tech university" instead of an "institute of technology".... maybe just "institution" would be more appropriate

Blog Entries

Wont be long, (may already be happening) until someone adds malware into that software download. Doubt it has much, if any sophisticated encryption. Bad guys are always looking for easy ways to get access via downloads NOT through protected sites like Play Store.....