_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What the ... ???

Blog Entries

Default Re: What the ... ???

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're talking about a one time, throwback kind of thing, not a permanent helmet like this.
    I understand, but there is such a thing as overplay. So are we going to wear the USL helmet as well? And before you say that it doesn't represent an area or culture, I can make an argument that is does . The fleur de lis already represents our culture, there is no need to duplicate it with another emblem. JMO

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I understand, but there is such a thing as overplay. So are we going to wear the USL helmet as well? And before you say that it doesn't represent an area or culture, I can make an argument that is does . The fleur de lis already represents our culture, there is no need to duplicate it with another emblem. JMO
    FDL helmet should be regular helmet.

Script Cajuns should be special occasion/throwback helmet.

Everything else should be trashed, and no, we shouldn't be marketing anything with the Acadiana Flag.

Either embrace the entire state of Louisiana or change the name of the school again....., or change the state flag to the Acadiana Flag. Good luck with that one.

Blog Entries

I super secrectly wouldnt mind kickin' McNeese's arse one more time with USL on the helmet.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I super secrectly wouldnt mind kickin' McNeese's arse one more time with USL on the helmet.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
    Not super secret any longer, is it!!

That may be the worst concept uni ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2