_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 354

Thread: Another Cajun in the Boat!

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    9,407

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Right, I thought I remembered everyone being really high on him when he signed. More so than even Alonzo Harris. He had some nice hits at linebacker but his most impressive was his tackle on Justin Anderson's pick six against Tulane. Lol
    That's because everyone knew that he had talent and due to the academic questions, it kept his exposure down thus his rating down. Had he gone P5 program his rating would have been higher.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,587

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!





    If we ever have a recruting battle with ULM we should just show them this

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,973

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    What the.........that is worse than the la tech video posted last month.


  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,570

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    What is it with North Louisiana Caucasian dancers? Please just stop!


  5. #85
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post




    If we ever have a recruting battle with ULM we should just show them this
    That was the worst case of cultural appropriation I've ever seen....Hahahaha

    Turrble

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    That was the worst case of cultural appropriation I've ever seen....Hahahaha

    Turrble
    OMG. Not as bad as the @ruston one for sure, but just Turrble indeed.

    Meanwhile, here's our people showing how it should be done:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mt3EMiDM_k

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    What is it with North Louisiana Caucasian dancers? Please just stop!
    A combination of not enough alcohol, too much meth and years of inbreeding.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    A combination of not enough alcohol, too much meth and years of inbreeding.
    It is an indisputable genetic fact, long accepted in the scientific community and backed by years of empirical research.... White men can't jump... or dance.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    It is an indisputable genetic fact, long accepted in the scientific community and backed by years of empirical research.... White men can't jump... or dance.
    Something, something, something... Fast twitch muscle... Everyone assummes I can dance but I've been faking it for years. The trick is to wait for everyone to get drunk first.

    That being said, I've never seen a whole group of bad dancer like this. Usually a few would have some rhythm

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,691

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Something, something, something... Fast twitch muscle... Everyone assummes I can dance but I've been faking it for years. The trick is to wait for everyone to get drunk first.

    That being said, I've never seen a whole group of bad dancer like this. Usually a few would have some rhythm
    And it is especially funny to watch the expression of the guys in the audience. They are like "Are you fricking kidding me???" lol

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,405
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Just horrible and i'm embarrassed for them.. They look like one big advertisement for anti inbreeding public announcement. You would think at least on person sat back and said,"let's rethink this".


  12. #92
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,304

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Just horrible and i'm embarrassed for them.. They look like one big advertisement for anti inbreeding public announcement. You would think at least on person sat back and said,"let's rethink this".
    ....Going back some years but could do a pretty good cha cha and jitterbug......and yes very romantic slow dance!!! Lol

  13. #93

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    That's like the I'm Lovin It of college recruiting


  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Just horrible and i'm embarrassed for them.. They look like one big advertisement for anti inbreeding public announcement. You would think at least on person sat back and said,"let's rethink this".
    I've worked for a few companies that were horribly run. These team building exercises are usually put on by that b!+ch Carol in HR cause no one else wanted to do it and the company is to cheap to do anything the right way.

    ULMost and Laturd is filled with Carols.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,405
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I've worked for a few companies that were horrible run. These team building exercises are usually put on by that b!+ch Carol in HR cause no one else wanted to do it and the company is to cheap to do anything the right way.

    ULmost and Laturd is filled with Carols.
    so true my fellow Broussard Cajun Fan...

  16. #96

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Coaches are at it again on Twitter. Any idea who this one is?


  17. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Coaches are at it again on Twitter. Any idea who this one is?
    yeah wondering if its someone who has been public about there interest in us or someone who has been hidden up to now

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,587

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Coaches are at it again on Twitter. Any idea who this one is?
    Has to be an offensive player Sale & Leger both tweeted about it first

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,660

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    It is an indisputable genetic fact, long accepted in the scientific community and backed by years of empirical research.... White men can't jump... or dance.
    Go to Vermillion Parish, you will find plenty who can dance!!!!!

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,898

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Has to be an offensive player Sale & Leger both tweeted about it first
    What's being said? I don't tweet. Sounds too ghey to me.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •