_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 354

Thread: Another Cajun in the Boat!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,091
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Should make his own announcement on twitter to make it official today!




    https://247sports.com/player/amir-mcdaniel-46052255

  2. #2
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,652

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Early signing period will be huge for us this year.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Wonder how he feels about LeBron and the NBA..
    Wait...that subject is on another 5 threads...sorry..


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,876

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    I think Elfrid will really take a huge step forward in his pro career with the pelicans. Hopefully jay and Shawn can latch on with teams too.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Touche


  6. #6
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,652

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    He's unrated, but has several FBS offers.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    It looks like via his Twitter posts that Middle Tenn. And Ga. Southern both made hard runs at him...


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,091
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    He's unrated, but has several FBS offers.
    7 FBS offers counting the Cajuns.

  9. #9
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    7 FBS offers counting the Cajuns.
    If we can hold onto our current commits and the class continues to shape up like the first 9 commits, we are looking at our best class ever on paper.

    I know schools generally see an uptick in Recruiting with a new staff, but this feels different. These guys are for real.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,939

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If we can hold onto our current commits and the class continues to shape up like the first 9 commits, we are looking at our best class ever on paper.

    I know schools generally see an uptick in Recruiting with a new staff, but this feels different. These guys are for real.
    I felt the last coaching staff was very secretive about their recruits this staff pulled a 180 and are using recruits to help recruit for us .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    It looks like via his Twitter posts that Middle Tenn. And Ga. Southern both made hard runs at him...


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I felt the last coaching staff was very secretive about their recruits this staff pulled a 180 and are using recruits to help recruit for us .
    I would think this staff has a few secrets they are keeping as well. That's pretty common.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    He just posted his commitment on his Twitter page...and he used University of Louisiana...looking at his Jr. Highlights..all state ball hawk with 7 picks..safety position player with really good ball skills...


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,939

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I would think this staff has a few secrets they are keeping as well. That's pretty common.
    Im sure they do i just feel this staff is much more open about it or maybe its just me following Twitter closer

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,091
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He just posted his commitment on his Twitter page...and he used University of Louisiana...looking at his Jr. Highlights..all state ball hawk with 7 picks..safety position player with really good ball skills...


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,984

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    I like him


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

    But..but...but he's using the wrong hand sign...its the coaches fault not educating his high school coaches...maybe I can contact him and set him straight...sarcasm off

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I like him
    Just watch his film, he's a player..

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Im sure they do i just feel this staff is much more open about it or maybe its just me following Twitter closer
    the ones they are publicly open about are bigger gets than the previous staffs secrets

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,948

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •