_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Shawn Long

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,973

    Default Shawn Long

    I dont see Shawn Long listed on the bulls summer league roster any more. What is going on?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Shawn Long

    Link ?
    He's still there in this link:
    http://stats.nba.com/summer-league/team/15/bulls/


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Slidell
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I dont see Shawn Long listed on the bulls summer league roster any more. What is going on?
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was on the summer league site and clicked on the bulls roster and it somehow went to their full on NBA roster. It had me confused for a minute but he is still on the summer league roster.

  4. #4
    Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,580

    Default Re: Shawn Long

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was on the summer league site and clicked on the bulls roster and it somehow went to their full on NBA roster. It had me confused for a minute but he is still on the summer league roster.
    I believe Shawn and Jay both play their first 2018 Summer League game tomorrow.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,973

    Default Re: Shawn Long

    Jay team played last night. He did not play at all for Orlando. Shawn plays tonight. .


  6. #6
    Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,580

    Default Re: Shawn Long

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Jay team played last night. He did not play at all for Orlando. Shawn plays tonight. .
    Some summer league teams play guys quite a bit in one game and little in another. They want to see what they can do in extended action vs a few minutes when the game is not on the line. You may see Jay play more in future games.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,973

    Default Re: Shawn Long

    Shawn played only 8 minutes. 4 points, 1 for 1 from the field and 2 of 3 from the line


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •