_ _ _ _

Thread: Shawn Long

Default Shawn Long

I dont see Shawn Long listed on the bulls summer league roster any more. What is going on?

Default Re: Shawn Long

Link ?
    He's still there in this link:
    http://stats.nba.com/summer-league/team/15/bulls/

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I dont see Shawn Long listed on the bulls summer league roster any more. What is going on?
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was on the summer league site and clicked on the bulls roster and it somehow went to their full on NBA roster. It had me confused for a minute but he is still on the summer league roster.

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was on the summer league site and clicked on the bulls roster and it somehow went to their full on NBA roster. It had me confused for a minute but he is still on the summer league roster.
    I believe Shawn and Jay both play their first 2018 Summer League game tomorrow.

Jay team played last night. He did not play at all for Orlando. Shawn plays tonight. .

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Jay team played last night. He did not play at all for Orlando. Shawn plays tonight. .
    Some summer league teams play guys quite a bit in one game and little in another. They want to see what they can do in extended action vs a few minutes when the game is not on the line. You may see Jay play more in future games.

Shawn played only 8 minutes. 4 points, 1 for 1 from the field and 2 of 3 from the line